Gigi's Black Book Trotter sale!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Gigi's Black Book Trotter sale!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

So, if you are inot real life harness racing, then you'll know that harrisburg's Black Book sale ( http://theblackbook.com/ ) is just around the corner. As someone who spent amny hours there grooming and showing horses (and drinking myself into a stupor, discovering a rat the size of a jack russell terrier in my hotel room closet and all kinds of other things), this is a time of great nostalgia for me. So here it is, my very own Black Book trotter sale!

Yearlings:

Deeply Devon: wings colt, DoC out of a formidable mare, only sibling is 2 and worked 1:54.79.
Devon Courier: great exercise, UATB out of a winning Money Honey mare
Devon Echo: okay filly, out of a good CAM, dam of a winner and 2yo is a 'stakes' and worked 1:54.61
Devon Flames: wings filly, by Jumping Fire and dam was half to dam of Jump Through Hoops; you do the math.
Devon Forever: hard to tell, Briar Uproar out of a wow producing Canceled Flight mare
Devon Rain: wings filly, by Drinks Are on Me out of half sister to the showstopper, and an A- cross
Devon yankee: okay by DoC, first foal out of a formidable daughter of Stakes performer
Horse 1346903621: htt out of Anita Lavec, formidable mare, first foal
Horse 1347155415: claimer, half to winners
Horse 1347155723: claimer out of formidable DoC mare
Horse 1347155773: wings colt out of formidable mare, 2yo worked 1:54.51
Horse 1347155802: great exercise, out of formidable CAM
Horse 1347155915: claimer, by cash call, half to Devon Fancy, could be broodmare
Horse 1347171071 : okay, out of a star Money Honey mare
Horse 1347171121: claimer, half to a stakes winner, out of a formidable mare, 2yo worked 1:54.75
Horse 1347171698: claimer, Doc filly, dam is half to dam of Diamonds and Gold, could be broodmare
Horse 1347171867: htt, first foal of formidable mare form very nice family
Horse 1347417896: okay, out of stakes 'star' mare, half to a 'wow' (Storm Hunter), 2yo worked 1:54.65
Horse 1347418234: htt, half to a winner
Horse 1347419059: great exercise, dam is half to a 'very special' 2yo (Always Alert)
Horse 1347419431: great exercise, half to a stakes gallop colt who worked 1:54.58
Horse 1347419539: htt, out of a formidable winner producing dam

2yo

Devon Road: Wow colt, A- cross
Devon Publican: okay, gelding

HIT

Dream's Over: Doc filly, stakes placed, worked 1:54.68, galloped Stakes.
Miss Spent: Doc filly, wings, 2x winner
Kansas: gelding, great exercise, good choice for new player series races
Victory Road: useful gelding, SF 74 last time out so still sharp

Broodmares

Alla Breve: star mare, multiple stakes placed, but she is 14 and tough to cross.
devon Lore: good mare, dam of a winner
Links: star mare, has produced useful borrdies but is old
Macdonna, good mare, produced a wow (Devon Export)
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Gigi's Black Book Trotter sale!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Ends tomorrow...go get them!
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Gigi's Black Book Trotter sale!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Don't forget, trotter fans - this ends tonight!