MUP: FREE HORSES / Any Player Status / PRIZE HORSES!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tyler Anthony
Grade 2 Winner

Re: MUP: FREE HORSES / Any Player Status / PRIZE HORSES!!

Post by Tyler Anthony »

If winning isn't everything, then why do we keep score? - Vince Lombardi
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Post by Landon Alexander »

PLENTY of horses (QH & Arabs especially) available if anybody needs a couple of freebies (these are not PRIZE horses, by the way... just racehorses to help earn money). Please PM if interested.

On the flipside... the MUP is at capacity at this time & is only accepting (1) Standardbred (pacers & trotters) for donation horses & (2) Prize horses (wow or better & must be unraced).

Thank you all for the continued support of the MUP.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Congrats on your wins, Jon. The MUP will contact you soon with your prize horses.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

NEW INFO: MUP PRIZE HORSES - EVERYBODY READ! :)

A big welcome to the newest PRIZE (wow/stakes/scary/special) horses!! Thank you all for the donations that have made this possible.

QUARTER HORSES:
Trouble Maker ** scary **
Delicious Denman
Goldstripped Acres

ARABIANS:
It'smyturntowow
Hewenttotiffanys
Way To Wow
Moonlit Wonder
Thriftshop Glory
Haidar
For Keeps II

TROTTERS:
Omolene

PACERS:
Kinda Awesome
Chevy Summer

APPYS:
Wow'emwithmygame
Backwoods Star

PAINTS:
Prairie Wonder

** SCARY/SPECIAL ** Prize horses will be rewarded to winners of predetermined graded races listed below: (*if an eligible player does not win the specified race the horse will be carried over to a new TBD race most likely the Steward's Cup races.)

Eligibility: To Win A SPECIAL / SCARY Horse
  • Persons that are new to the non-TB racing aspect of simhorseracing.com or to the specific breed in question. (Any player status. No stable size limitations.)
    Must have less than six stakes competitive horses (horses that finish in the top-3 fifty-percent of the time in stakes races) of the breed in question residing in your stable at time of entry into selected race.
    Person has won less than three PRIZE horses (regardless of breed) from the MUP.
* Persons must meet all three criteria to be eligible.

(^^ So in other words, if you want to win a QH filly by entering the Week 8 race specified then you cannot have any more than 5 other horses in your barn that are competitive in stakes company (that is horses that are finishing on the board 50% of the time they are entered into stakes races). Does that help clarify more than the above?)

IN OTHER NEWS: People that have won 2 prize horses in the past are eligible to win a 3rd prize horse these first 3 weeks of the new season. Please post 1 race per week of the breed of your choosing to win the same-breed-prize horse... Remember, though, you can only post ONE race (not one per breed). People that have not won 2 prize horses (or even one prize horse) can continue posting 1 race per breed per week that they hope to win.

LASTLY, we have A LOT of horses ready to race (wings / great / nice / okay types) that need new homes!!! FREE HORSES -- just message the Mixed Up Stable to get your FREE HORSES. When you message remember to list the breed (or breeds) you would like. We also have trainees available.

**DISCLAIMER: stable managers are not allowed to purchase or be given a PRIZE horse that has traveled through the mixed up program (whether donated or a homebred) for one calender year after a horse has been given to the rewarded owner.**
Jon Snyder
Classic Contender

Post by Jon Snyder »

Thanks for re-opening the MUP for 2 time winners to acquire a 3rd prize horse. Here is my week 1 entry.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=435697
Tyler Anthony
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Tyler Anthony »

Let's see if I remember to post every week,

http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=435696. Moto Freak
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

OK I have won 2 horses in the past so if I undestand correctly I can list one horse per week to try and win a 3rd but here is my question
if I win that 3rd prize horse will I still be able to win one of those scaries u listed that were prizes in specific races later in the season?
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote:OK I have won 2 horses in the past so if I undestand correctly I can list one horse per week to try and win a 3rd but here is my question
if I win that 3rd prize horse will I still be able to win one of those scaries u listed that were prizes in specific races later in the season?
Good question. It reads one or the other. Remember the eligibility rules for the "scary" horses says less than 3 Prize horses won... so that means if you win a horse during week 1, 2, 3 then you are ineligible for the other horses. But also remember that running in the graded races is going to be stricter competition so it may not be as easy.

This first part of your sentence/question -- "list a horse per week to try to win a 3rd" ... that's just for the first 3 weeks of this season. :)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Tom Lin wrote:I'll give this a try.
http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=401701
Tom, you have to post your request by Tuesday before raceday.
Tyler Anthony
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Tyler Anthony »

Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Hey, Tyler. The request needs to be posted the day before races are posted. So before game time midnight of race day. The time stamp on your request was 4:12am game time race day.

Race requests are open for Week 3 right now until 11:59PM game time next Tuesday.
Tyler Anthony
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Tyler Anthony »

Landon Alexander wrote:
Hey, Tyler. The request needs to be posted the day before races are posted. So before game time midnight of race day. The time stamp on your request was 4:12am game time race day.

Race requests are open for Week 3 right now until 11:59PM game time next Tuesday.
Ok