MUP: FREE HORSES / Any Player Status / PRIZE HORSES!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Talia Ichinari
Hall of Fame

Re: Mixed Up Program -- WIN THE PRIZE!!

Post by Talia Ichinari »

I have accepted donations up to this point as well as sent out your prize horse Shayna Cross. Hope they do you well!
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

new races posted!! Merry Christmas!!

Post by Landon Alexander »

I put up a slew of races (don't kill me, Kay) as a Christmas gift to new MB players!! I would like to see plenty of these Prize horses moved to new homes Week 13 & Week 14. Lots of opportunities.

Prize horses will be awarded to only WINNERS during Week 13. The rules will return to the normal rules used over this season starting Week 14 (top finishing new MB player wins the Prize if in top 3). Good luck & Happy Holidays!

With Christmas Cheer: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home

Remember: post here in this thread your entry / week / horse.

To Win Horse From A Race
Persons that are new to the non-TB racing aspect of simhorseracing.com or to the specific breed in question.
  • Any player status.
    No stable size limitations.
    Must have less than three stakes competitive horses (horses that finish in the top-3 fifty-percent of the time in stakes races) of the breed in question residing in your stable at time of entry into selected race.
    One can only win up to TWO prize horses in a lifetime (regardless of breed).
* Persons must meet all three criteria to be eligible.

PRIZES: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmi ... prize-barn
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

For the record, I have never killed anyone, even if I thought they deserved it. ;)
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

Post by Amanda Haderthauer »

Hello,
I have entered Enkaral in the Appy race for week 14, Dimah in the Arabian race (F/M) week 14, and Hesza in the Paint race (F/M) in week 13.
Thanks and Good Luck to all!
Talia Ichinari
Hall of Fame

Post by Talia Ichinari »

I'll take a little responsibility for the sudden rush of Arabian prize horses. lol
Keith Wall
Derby Contender

Post by Keith Wall »

Talia, Thanks for the extra Arabs.

Week 14, my stable will be represented by Force of Time in the c/g 6f maiden at Different Color Park.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home

No winners last week (only 1 person entered). Good luck to the entries tomorrow night!
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Stay Tuned for exciting SC contest

Check the website for some exciting new news on a super awesome contest coming your way! More details to be revealed soon.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

week 15 races are posted
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

There were no winners in Week 14 though a couple people came close.

All of Week 15 races have been posted. I hope there are some entries. If you need free racing stock, please contact the MUP stable in the game located under "Program, Mixed Up".

https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmi ... contact-us

I will try to get Week 16 up tonight.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

no winners in Week 15 as we had zero entries.

Week 16 will be posted today. Does anybody have any requests on what kind of race they think their stable needs? I would like to end this season with at least 1 more winner.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: MUP: FREE HORSES / Any Player Status / PRIZE HORSES!!

We are going into a NEW season so time for a few tweaks to gain a little more involvement from the community:

Eligibility To Receive Free Racing Stock
  • Persons that are new to the non-TB racing aspect of simhorseracing.com or to the specific breed in question.
    Any player status. (This is the same, but I want to remind everybody.)
    Must have less than 21 horses (non retired, racing stock) of the specific breed in question in the requesting stable at time of request. (This current season the number has been 15 in total counting breeding stock.)
    Can receive up to 5 free horses per season per breed of interest. (Previously, the number was 5 in a lifetime.)

And remember, ANYBODY can participate in the Prize Horse Eligible Races regardless of whether you're a veteran or a new player. The only thing that truly matters is that a person must have less than three stakes competitive horses (horses that finish in the top-3 fifty-percent of the time in stakes races) of the breed in question residing in their stable at time of entry into selected race. That's it. Easy, right?

To contact the Mixed Up Program, please send a private message to us in the game (simhorseracing.com). You can look us up under the owners listing. Remember to look under "P" for Program (Program, Mixed Up).
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

I'd like to say great job to my teammates in running the MUP stable -- I was not able to breed anything in the MUP stable this past season as my own stable kept me very occupied, but the rest of the team did awesome for the program's first breeding season. Fifteen percent of the MUP homebreds galloped wow or scary.

Introducing our 5 newest PRIZE horses:
Very Special Lady -- appy
Make 'em Say Wow -- qh
Pillar of Awe -- arab
Loosenthedress -- appy (donation)
Torn Away -- appy (donation)

We still would LOVE and NEED donations for Paints, Pacers, Trotters, Appys, QHs & Arabians. If you have a wow colt or filly that you are feeling very gracious enough to donate to this great cause, please send it over to the Mixed Up Program stable.
Talia Ichinari
Hall of Fame

Post by Talia Ichinari »

As I sort through my horses I'll be sure to send a wow Arab or two. Gonna have a large sale as usual so definitely have horses to give.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

MUP BREAKING NEWS! :)

BREAKING NEWS!!!

For those that want to support the MUP in a different way I was informed that people can donate some money to the MUP stable to assist with the breeding program since the MUP stable is unable to race or sell horses. I did not know this before (sorry for misinformation, Jacob). :) I think you just contact The Steward, but I will find out for sure.