Not Enough Time SALE

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Not Enough Time SALE

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I've hardly been on the SIM at all this year and I'm struggling with racing entries and training yearlings. In an effort to reduce my numbers and my anxiety, I've put up a bunch of racing aged horses on the sales page. All are less than $25k. The higher the price, the higher the quality. Geldings are cheaper than intact males, and females are slightly more expensive.

I also need to go through my yearlings and broodmares, but that will probably be in a few weeks. I'll keep everyone posted via the forum.
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Not Enough Time SALE

Post by J.r. Lewis »

I've never spent near this much on a series of horses but I've learned when you see Madelene Gilbert AW horses you pounce. I left a few for the rest of you just to be fair :) and thanks Madelene!
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

J.r. Lewis wrote: 7 years ago I've never spent near this much on a series of horses but I've learned when you see Madelene Gilbert AW horses you pounce. I left a few for the rest of you just to be fair :) and thanks Madelene!
This makes me happy. :D By all means, take them all!
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

Madelene Gilbert wrote: 7 years ago
J.r. Lewis wrote: 7 years ago I've never spent near this much on a series of horses but I've learned when you see Madelene Gilbert AW horses you pounce. I left a few for the rest of you just to be fair :) and thanks Madelene!
This makes me happy. :D By all means, take them all!
Not as happy as me lol
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

BUMP. Just added a slew of 2yos and yearlings. Mostly geldings/males, but I'm still going through the females. More will be posted in the next few days.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Just finished adding the fillies. Over 80 horses on the sales page, many for less than AJ prices!