All STAKES 3 yr old chaser auction

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

All STAKES 3 yr old chaser auction

Post by Lucas Davenport »

All are unraced, just trained to jump 3 yr old chasers, all are stakes (Naturals) gallopers; Equipment should be pretty much figured on them all, with individual equipment pieces all worked for future reference if needed. Equipment consult has been purchased on many of these. ALL are from "greatest strength" mares. Ready to enter when races open later this year for 3 yr old chasers. Make sure you keep up some modicum of training until races open up. Last season there were 22 horses in this auction, the year before that 25; this year there are 27. As with all my auctions the horses in this auction were selected on the basis of the gallop comment; some nice families may be represented in the fillies. Since I work my chasers on AW, the times should NOT be considered, IMO, to detect which of these may race faster or slower than the other. Prices realized last year ranged from 26K to several at 55K, with an average at just about 40K each. I put a minumum of 20K thinking that would be just that, a minimum, Good luck to all in this new Sim year, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: All STAKES 3 yr old chaser auction

Not a lot of bids with less than 2 days left. Average price realized last year was 38K+ each. With Dogfox (and a couple other notable sires) gone after this crop, I believe "stakes gallopers" will be a lot more significant for the next few years. And even when the next "Go To" replacement stallion is found, it will be three years for them to get to racing age. While I only have a few stakes chasers racing myself, for those over four years of age, my average winnings are well over 100K each. For "stakes" chasers. Just saying................
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: All STAKES 3 yr old chaser auction

I just put the unsold horses from this auction onto the sales page at 15K each.