Mine Those Stars

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Mine Those Stars

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

This is being posted a little later than I intended (and wanted), but I just wanted to say a few words about my first big horse and the big horse he finally got in a roundabout way.

*Mine Those Stars may not have been the greatest steeplechaser of his day, but certainly good enough for a SIMMY.
*He may not have been the greatest sire of his day, but certainly was very useful in his number of winners.
*He may not have been a sire of sires.

However, he finally got his day by being known as the broodmare sire of one of the greatest female chasers to ever run. Who, in a strange twist of fate, broke through stakes competition in the same race as her damsire, the Prickly Pear Chase.

It just goes to show that some horses are the gifts that keep on giving, and can still bring you pride and joy even after they have long left this simulated world.

Congratulations on such a wonderful career that saw her win two SIMMYS and two Steward's Cup Distaff Chases. Happy retirement Star Indeed and I hope you bless your owner/breeder with exceptional babies!

Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
John Farrell
Two Year Old

Re: Mine Those Stars

Post by John Farrell »

Thank you to Mine those stars for giving me my great mare Star indeed,and thank you Fanta.Like you say he may not been the greatest in other peoples eyes but to me he provided me with a champion which we all strive for.Mine those stars has left a legacy that i hope will carry on for a long time to come.