Y47 Foals!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Y47 Foals!

Post by Nena Olson »

I bred two already this year! Both flat A hypos :)

Lotus Blossom [James Dean x Let It Go] Filly - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=891280

Secrecy [Man of Mystery x Prayers] Filly - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=891277
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Re: Y47 Foals!

Post by Nini Panini »

Presenting my first two foals of the year!

Out Tonight, a half sister to SC Filly Turf Dash winner Amatsu Tatara. She's by my own homebred SC winner Fez and out of the multiple SC placed mare, A Scary Song.
Today For You, a half sister to SC winners Almighty Status and Status Almighty. She's by Chautauqua and out of Almighty Warzone.

Both names come from songs from my favorite musical, Rent, so I hope they have great careers to match their names and breeding. :D
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I love the name on this one:

The Light Inside: Reddington- Always in the Dark by Trafalgar (and the 16yo mare did not go into distress - woo-hoo!)
I'm just here for the fun of it
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I have bred every one of my dirt routers to Anointed for 1$. I couldn't resist, talk about value plus he is awesome!!!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Since Two Toned is one of the best sires around (and soon to be pensioned!) I thought it was time for Moon of Atlantis to finally see him!

Meet Horse 1492282449, the half brother to SC Turf winner Queen of Atlantis, 2nd place SC finisher Satono Moon and 'stakes' galloping Oxidized and Found On Atlantis! Let's hope this little guy is a 'stakes' quality horse too one day!
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Carole Hanson wrote: 7 years ago Since Two Toned is one of the best sires around (and soon to be pensioned!) I thought it was time for Moon of Atlantis to finally see him!

Meet Horse 1492282449, the half brother to SC Turf winner Queen of Atlantis, 2nd place SC finisher Satono Moon and 'stakes' galloping Oxidized and Found On Atlantis! Let's hope this little guy is a 'stakes' quality horse too one day!
or a freak ;)
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

couldn't believe the name wasn't taken- School of Wizardry by Wizarding War out of Race You to School by Race to the Island; A- hypo in a mare than normally hypo's B+ (including to Sidney)
I'm just here for the fun of it
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I have been getting more colts this year than fillies. In the past, it has been pretty even. Weird year for me. Anyone else?
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I am lazy about names, but I do have one named: Better Talk Too. He is a half brother to millionaire Marrakech and stakes gallopers Aleppo and Soundscape. He is named in honor of one of my favorites who we lost not too long ago.

I also really want an Arrogate colt to stand at stud. Like *really* want him. So, I bred my best dirt router mare to him for this colt.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!