all allowance auction up

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

all allowance auction up

Post by Lucas Davenport »

The fillies with 10K minimums are out of blue hen mares. I have found on the Arabian sprinters that workout times are not always indicative of their race ability; sometimes slower wo's are better runners. Other than that pretty straight forward. I insure my star and blue hen mares. These ought to be cheap enough that they all sell. Good luck, Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: all allowance auction up

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I just did a quick look at all my 4 year old allowance Arabians. This means they have raced just a bit over one year, since they start racing at 3. Their average earnings so far is a bit over 32K. 414K for 12 horses. I am quite sure you could currently buy a dozen Arabians out of my current auction for less than 32K. Sounds like a money maker to me.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.