May be away for a bit *explained*

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cate Lynn
Miler

May be away for a bit *explained*

Post by Cate Lynn »

Hi all!

I figure this isn't necessary, but I felt that I wanted to give a little update just in case any are left wondering. I will be away temporarily for a short while starting this upcoming weekend (4/29-4/30ish). My family will be welcoming another beautiful baby girl on 5/1, and hey...I can't foresee being active active immediately after that fact ;)

So just in case you're noticing that I've bred a lot early this year, or that my stable numbers are WAY down, or that I've leased out a plethora of my runners (thank you times a billion to my friend, Dave Trainer) - it's pre-planning for this big event.

I will be back, I've kept my leases and select runners to manage myself, and I look forward to another great SIM year that (for me!) will REALLY get going once I return.

Thanks, everyone!
~ Epi
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: May be away for a bit *explained*

Post by Lori Hamill »

Good luck Epiphany and hoping all goes well. (And um, some of us love baby pictures when possible...just sayin').
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Congrats on the new family member! Best wishes that all concerned are healthy and happy!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Lori Hamill wrote: 7 years ago Good luck Epiphany and hoping all goes well. (And um, some of us love baby pictures when possible...just sayin').
Yes! It helps curb my baby fever seeing others babies!