Who In The SIM Would You Like to Meet???

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andy Gol
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Who In The SIM Would You Like to Meet???

Post by Andy Gol »

All these women claim to want to meet "nice" guys. Yeah right. I don't buy it for a second ladies.

I want to meet Larry, Jarrod, and Ara. I would give Larry the biggest hug.
John Hannibal Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Hannibal Smith »

Ara Davies wrote: I'm translating this as:
"Nothing I could possibly say would be as retarded as what Ara spouts every day. Also, she talks a lot."

I'm not saying that these things are not true, mind...
Close, but... not quite... more like - Ara's not afraid to speak from the heart and be a little silly, so I suppose she's not a thick-minded numbskull with very little to say that can't be heard on every street corner or talk show. Anyone that owns a copy of Lotoya the crack-baby pony has got to be pretty neat.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Females: I really want to meet a lot.. But I really really want to meet Mea and Kira Ravenwood.. I've known them for so long (like maybe highschool?) and still have yet to meet them (the only reason why Brianna isn't on the list is because I plan on meeting her in the spring)

Male: Well I want to meet both the Brandons (I know Art so this would complete the fun chat interludes) and Mr. Beagle.. cause he's just plain awesomeness
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Oh, a popularity contest! Hmmm, let's see, I would say I'd like to meet Alysse, but I guess I've kind of already met her in some form or fashion, or at least met her hand if that counts. I'm going to have to say Megan Grant - I would think I would have a Scrubs moment after she concludes every sentence and say "zing!" in a most inaudible fashion to myself. Amy Schmidt would also be towards the top of the list of SIMsters I haven't met, but since we chat on FB and all, I feel like I already know her.

For dudes? EH, I guess it would be fun to meet Hern or Heinrich. Hitting Laurel with Kidwell and Roberts would probably be the tops though.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

have you ever seen the movie what happens in vegas??? when they knock on the door at the end and the women junk punches the guy and YELLS " YOU KNOW WHY"
is it wrong to want to meet some people to do that??? jk! not really.. i would love to meet hope bently cause that would meen in am in AUS :) also i would like to meet martin toly and keith the brian's and pretty much anyone that i am friends with on facebook!! YOU KNOW WHY!!!!!

also i have pretty much met most of the simcats that play in ont and met ashley when i went to ky.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Leonard Beagle wrote:I've met more SIMsters than I ever thought I would! With more coming this spring (MEAGAN!!!).

I think someone's happy! :D
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

John Slotman wrote:Oh, a popularity contest! Hmmm, let's see, I would say I'd like to meet Alysse, but I guess I've kind of already met her in some form or fashion, or at least met her hand if that counts.
I am so, so troubled right now.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Andy Gol
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Andy Gol »

John Slotman wrote:Oh, a popularity contest! Hmmm, let's see, I would say I'd like to meet Alysse, but I guess I've kind of already met her in some form or fashion, or at least met her hand if that counts.
Oh, that counts Johnny boy...
John Hannibal Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Hannibal Smith »

Ara Davies wrote:I am so, so troubled right now.
I am so glad that someone else spoke on me behalf about that line.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

John Hannibal Smith wrote:
Ara Davies wrote:I am so, so troubled right now.
I am so glad that someone else spoke on me behalf about that line.
Ok, me too. Wth?

Edited because I didn't expect the other version of wth to be "bad."
Kristen Lexcen
Miler

Post by Kristen Lexcen »

Well, since I only know one person on the sim I would love to meet the rest of you. Everyone seems so nice and fun to be around that it would be hard to pick just one person, besides Em, that I would love to meet! Jolene...it still baffles me how I have never met you and we are both are good friends with Lauren haha
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Hmm, I've met Em and I think Ali? Either way, it was two gorgeous women and I was no comparison. :D

I'd love to meet Dave, even if he's not playing anymore. And Eric Nalbone, if that's not too overrated at this point...

Other than that, I really just need to get out to a SIM party. It's unfortunate Idaho doesn't exist and I can't travel.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Madelene Gilbert wrote:Hmm, I've met Em and I think Ali? Either way, it was two gorgeous women and I was no comparison. :D

I'd love to meet Dave, even if he's not playing anymore. And Eric Nalbone, if that's not too overrated at this point...

Other than that, I really just need to get out to a SIM party. It's unfortunate Idaho doesn't exist and I can't travel.
You were at the BC party? I'm still not sure who all I met that night... I was exhausted from working all day and that large mass of people was a bit overwhelming.
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

Ali LaDuke wrote:
You were at the BC party? I'm still not sure who all I met that night... I was exhausted from working all day and that large mass of people was a bit overwhelming.

Well, I've technically met Ali and a whole bunch of other people at the BC party but since I don't remember most of you I'd really like to meet you all again! Other then that, I think I'd like to meet Mea and Carolyn Eaton as they've both been super nice to me.
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

Someone mentioned Hope Bentley above.

I should have as well, because she owes me an Australian Cattle Dog puppy...