Introductions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

oops, somehow I put that in the wrong thread... how'd I do that? One minute I was reading about people's yearlings, the next my post ended up here...

Odd.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

I am so excited that the SIM is starting up again. It was my life for that year or so before it shut down. Basically I had just started getting a hang for the SIM and was getting some decent horses with my one little suprise being that I found a decent cross between... what was it? Charismatic and Tropical Depression? I think that was it. The worst part about when the sim shut down, my computer stopped working so I couldn't even play those last few weeks.

Real life: I'm from MN but have just started school in Washington and am psyched for March Madness (so 2 guess on which Washington school I go to :) I may have to name a few horses after my favroites. Once I know who I still have and where I am going next.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

OMG..i LOVE march maddness.. lol and i hope to do some nameing agian in thenew sim ans see if any of my oldies are still around...And if my Dukies go all the way i'll have TONS of stuff to choose from.... :D
Robin Tan
Two Year Old

Post by Robin Tan »

March Madness is my favorite time of the year. I absolutely can't wait... a few more hours!!!

Okay, well, there's a 50/50 chance so I'm going guess that you go to... Gonzaga? If I'm wrong, then I really meant the University of Washington.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

If you go to Gonzaga, "Support the 'stache" is not very clever, moustaches are wierd, and I have pictures from my crew team's "Dirty 'Stache" contest to prove it. Unforutnately for all of you, the pictures are locked away in a vault.

I'm a Villanova fan, and strongly anti-anyteamthatmightconceivablyreachtheelite8exceptNova.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

lol.. i don't go to any college.. to busy working full time a pcl and training horses on the side.. Though i am thinking of taking a "signing" class at our local college...However i am a hard core Duke fan.....My idea of a dream vacation would to be to auctually see a game at Cameron Court on Seniors night...
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

No, you were right. I do go to Gonzaga. And I despise the whole Adam Morrison "stach" thing. It drives me nuts! That being said, I am still rooting for Gonzaga to go a lot further then I know the will. :)
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Wow...Eric and I agree on alot this year. I'm a HUGE Villanova fan, been going to games since before I could walk, and watch/go to every game that I possibly can. I am SO excited for them - GO NOVA!

PS: I'm going to marry Will Sheridan....just a fun fact.
Ingrid
Sprinter

Post by Ingrid »

This is my first time playing the game but I'm already in love. From what I'm seeing, it's really easy to play, yet hard to play (are my horses good or bad??) and the players are sociable and fun. Such a good atmosphere :D

I'm from Alberta, Canada; I'm 18; and I have 4 pets: Jake (7yo male Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix), Willow (4yo female dilute tortoiseshell DLH), Buffy (2yo female black DSH), and Molly (8mth female black & white DSH). That's pretty much all I am, you'd probably find me horrendously boring in real life, lol
Robin Tan
Two Year Old

Post by Robin Tan »

Duke's going to win this year. I feel like it's their year this year...
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Robin Tan wrote: Duke's going to win this year. I feel like it's their year this year...
I'm disowning you
Robin Tan
Two Year Old

Post by Robin Tan »

Looooooove you! :D

For fear of my life, I will add that UNC is the coolest team in the tournament this year and has what I think is one of the most talented teams in the league this year (I'm just wary of their inexperience).

A possible UNC-Duke championship would be AMAZING. With the exception of Indiana winning the entire tournament, UNC-Duke championship would be my second favorite scenario. And we all know that the chances of Indiana even winning more than one game is slim, so... I'm just going to leave it at that.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I like Hockey.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Hockey rocks my socks off.
John X
Two Year Old

Post by John X »

Lauren Haggerty wrote: Hockey rocks my socks off.
Please Lauren, this is a Rated G forum. Gee. :rolleyes: :P