Introductions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

GOOOOOO INDIANA!! Since I am from Indiana...I HAD to get that in....if they play well then can win more than one game in the tourney....but they have to PLAY well lol!
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

Ugh, basketball. I hate basketball. It comes from being 5'11 everyone asking if you play. And I live in the heart of UNC-Duke-Wake basketball mania land, also known as North Carolina. I go to UNC Charlotte, majoring in English, where the sport of choice is . . . basketball! Because we have no football team.

Anyway, I started playing the SIM the end of year 6. I bred my best homebred ever that year, Smoke and Flame, who went on to win the BC Juvenile and 12 other races. I was no superstar, but I always had some decent dirt horses until I bought Playingforthecrowd at auction for pretty cheap, like 600k. Then he pretty much ruled the South American turf scene.

In real life, I have a barn and own two horses currently, an often lame but spetacular Hanoverian that I clean up in dressage when we show. I also have a 3 yo OTTB that am I training to resell as an eventer. I ride huntseat for IHSA, eventing and dressage, and I have a passion for UK Polocrosse, but I don't get to play often, I'm really just a groupie.

For music, I love indie rock and classic rock. And not to be forgotten--- I am an insanely fanatic fan of the Carolina Panthers, so don't be surprised if some horse names come from them. :) We already named a horse at our barn Foster, after Deshaun Foster, the running back.