Solid Dirt Performer For Sale/swap

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

Either for sale or swap is <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=16957' target='_blank'>Go Do Good</a> who is a solid Stakes performer who rarely finishes out of the money and boasts a record of 18 : 3 - 3 - 5 and earnings of just under $500,000 he is probably good for another year or so, and would be great for a new player (I know he helped me out!)

He is for sale for $150,000 but open to negotiation in price or swap.

I dont want to retire him as I already have a decent dirt sire in Peace Rules and lack of money prevents me from standing too many horses of the same type.

So good luck and happy bidding.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I bought him and gelded him, cause really we don't need another stud in the game that isn't super stellar.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Hope you run him too Jolene - Amanda wasn't going to breed too many mares to him anyway, maybe three or four foals total.
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

Good luck with him Jolenne
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Martin Pennington wrote: Hope you run him too Jolene - Amanda wasn't going to breed too many mares to him anyway, maybe three or four foals total.
Don't worry i'll race him. JUst thought that he'd be better off as a gelding. THen no one will be tempted to breed him. LOL