All Types For Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

I have a few mares and racing age I am interested in selling, none of them are bred. You can PM or message me with an offer on them (or one). I don't guarntee the quality they can produce, as I'm not an expert breeder yet. I have a figure in mind that I'm interested in for each but all offers considered. I have to many horses, and I'm going to be gone ALOT over the summer so these guys/gals need homes.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=12823' target='_blank'>Falling Star</a>: (Flipside Catch x Dancingunderstars (A Star of Fame) unplaced on the track has produced one dirt offspring and one turf offspring. The others are unplaced on the track, unbred this year.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=14055' target='_blank'>Loki Breeze</a>: (Loki Devil x Unmatched Beauty (Arazi)) unplaced on the dirt, her three year old has placed on the turf. unbred this year.

Racing Age:

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=33445' target='_blank'>Be A Hero</a> A turf router colt who hasn't won yet but recently placed 3rd at 1 1/16. Should be a nice horse for someone looking for a turf horse, but I have another horse I'm more interested in so this one's for sale.

EDIT: Also you are welcome to browse my other horses and if you see something you are interested in don't hesitate to message me.
Bill Deitch
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Bill Deitch »

I sent you a message.

Thanks!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I want to buy Black Cat Crossing! Cause i wants to geld him SO bad!!
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

lol Jolene how much will you pay me? You can geld him, I just never did!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

How is 25k?
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

call it 30k and you've got a deal.... :D
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

ASchmidt wrote: That's a scary crusade you're on there, J!
LOL it is fun! Just be glad that i don't have a dead button!

30k is good.