Mares For Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Peter Gleason
Hall of Fame

Post by Peter Gleason »

I want to lower the number of broodmares I have, and I want to focus more on dirt racing. I only have 1 dirt mare at the moment.
These mares have been bred for the season.

1. <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=28815' target='_blank'>Herbies Prayer</a> Victory Gallop x Daneinsky (Danzig)
Total Starts: 8: 0-2-1 Earnings: $9,350

This Create-A-Horse was placed on the dirt and turf, but results seems to imply she is more of a turf horse. From the family of Highland Regalia, winner of the Cape Derby

2. <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=24057' target='_blank'>Walks on the Beach</a> Footstepsinthesand x Legendary Pleasure (Spinning World)
Total Starts: 8: 0-0-0 Earnings: $4,500

Didn't set the track on fire but has a great pedigree and could be a fine broodmare. Her sire stands for $50K and his progeny have already earned over 2 million in SIM dollars. Furthermore her dam was no slouch and earned just under 400K on the track.

3. <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=32068' target='_blank'>My Swan Song</a> El Prado x Saintly Road (Saint Ballado)
Total Starts: 6: 0-2-1 Earnings: $12,880

This Create-A-Horse was very consistant and probably would have won if I didnt retire her. Sire El Prado has sired Rado and his blood can only be obtained through game points. From the family of Crimson Reign, the pretty good Aussie horse.

4. <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=34786' target='_blank'>Soft Rock</a> Theatrical x Boom and Bust (Mr. Prospector)
Total Starts: 6: 0-0-1 Earnings $5,080

Another Create-A-Horse. This mare was working her way up to a win when I retired her. If you take away her 3 starts on an unsuitable dirt surface she has a 3rd, 4th and a 4th. She has a great pedigree; it wouldnt surprise me if she turned out to be a great producer.

Just make bids on this thread. It is not an auction so if you make a bid and I accept it, the horse is yours

Have fun

Peter
Big Changes Electrocutionist x Subtle Admiration (Future Hero) $5K
Forty Four Years Worlds Abound x October Magic (Lokite Magic) $1K
Piston Azamour x Ipi Tombe (Manshood) $7.5K
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

#4 - Soft Rock - $45,000
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?
Doug Kidwell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Doug Kidwell »

#3 40k
Chuck Whittingham
Turf Router

Post by Chuck Whittingham »

Ill go 50k for MY SWAN SONG.....Sorry Amy
E-I-E-I-O FARMS
Come enjoy all the luxuries of home in GB for $15 a day!
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

$50k on Soft Rock..
$10k on #1
Peter Gleason
Hall of Fame

Post by Peter Gleason »

I said it wouldnt be an auction but there's been more bids than I expected. I thought there would just be one bid for a week and it would be easy to give the horse.

Well I guess the highest bid will win...I wont drag this out and this will close 10.30pm Sim forum time tonight.

Current Leaders:
1. 10K Ronda Figal
2. No bids
3. 50K Chuck Whittingham
4. 50K Ronda Figal
Big Changes Electrocutionist x Subtle Admiration (Future Hero) $5K
Forty Four Years Worlds Abound x October Magic (Lokite Magic) $1K
Piston Azamour x Ipi Tombe (Manshood) $7.5K
Jonathan Bolt
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jonathan Bolt »

10k on #2