FLD Stables Mare/Stallion Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

FLD Stables Mare/Stallion Lease Auction

Post by Jo Ferris »

Auction Link: https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=6367

As always, massive thank you to Phil Furlong for putting this together on short notice!

Not much else to say, Auction ends Sunday at 1600EST. If you have any questions feel free to PM me in game. Quite a few nice producers available as well as all of my stallions including my new retirees and Steward's auction purchase Koda Chrome.

Name, Distance, Foals
SW: Stakes Winner
SP: Stakes Producer

PAINTS:

Blue Hens:

63 Fast Rabbit – Mid, Dam is a SP and winner of $138K
A Day View – Mid, 1 Freak, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 4 Productive
Ameuse – Mid, Only foal is Alw. Mare is a SW.
Anniversary Ritual – Mid, 5 Alw. Foals. Mare is a SW.
Athena Glitter – Router, 6 Alw, 1 Productive. Her Dam is a SP of over $780K
Aztec Blues – Mid, 1 Alw. Dam is a SP of over $1,700K
Banana Peel – Mid, SP, 1 Stakes, 5 Alw, 1 Prod, 1 Solid. Her dam is a multiple SW, SP.
Beast Du Amour - Mid, 3 Alw, 2 Prod
Blame It On You - Mid, 2 Alw, 1 Prod, she is a G1 SW of over $264K
Boob – Mid - 2 Alw, 1 Prod. Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $945K
Boone’s Country – Mid, 1 Stakes, 2 Alw, she is a SW out of a SC champion mare
Bred to be Dangerous – Router, 5 Alw, 3 Prod. Dam is a multiple SW, SP.
Bruthas In Arms – Mid, 2 Stakes, 1 Alw, 4 Prod, she is a SP out of a dam with progeny earnings of $1,319K
Casual Rebel – Router, 2 Alw, 2 Prod. She is out of a SP dam with progeny earnings over $300,000
Cc’d Boo – Mid, 4 Alw, 1 Prod. Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $945K
Daughter’s Rabbit – Mid, 3 Alw, 2 Prod, 1 Solid. Dam is a SW, SP with progeny earning over $1 million
Dun Sober – Router, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 2 Prod., she is a SP out of a SC champion SW of over $643K
Eclipse the Beast – Mid, two foals, both Alw. Dam is a SP
Faded Jubilee – Router, one Alw foal. Dam is a SP with progeny earning over $862K
Faith In Beast – Mid, 3 Stakes, 2 Alw, 1 Prod. Dam was a multiple SW.
Fast Rabbit – Mid, 1 Alw, 2 Prod. She is a SP out of a SW SP dam with progeny earnings over $1 million
Fiery Goddess – Tri Distance, 1 Allow. foal, she is a SW
Fighting Alone – Router, 2 Alw, 3 Prod. She is out of a SP dam with progeny earnings over $700K
Fighting For – Mid, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 2 Prod., 1 Claimer. Her dam was a SP
Filly Fly – Router, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 1 Prod.
Filly of a Paint – Mid, 1 Freak, 4 Alw. She is a SP mare with progeny earnings over $366K
Fld Monza - Mid, 1 Alw, 2 Productive. She is a multiple and G1 SW
Fld Tootsie – Router, 1 Stakes, 4 Alw. She is a SW, SP mare with progeny earnings over $271K
Fog in the Storm – Tri-Distance, 2 Alw, 1 Prod.
For A Boy – Mid, 3 Stakes, 2 Alw, 3 Prod. She is a multiple SP mare with progeny earnings over $400K
For the Beast – Mid, One Alw foal, her dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $410K
Free Prison Flight - Sprinter, 4 Alw, 1 Prod., 1 Solid. Her dam is a SP
Gimme That Gold – Mid, 1 Freak, 2 Alw, 3 Prod. She is a SW, SP
Girlboss – Mid, 3 Alw foals.
Hawksbill Turtle – Tri-Distance, 1 foal (Solid). Her dam is a SW, SP with progeny earnings over $421K
Hockey Beast – Mid, 1 Stakes, 2 Alw, 3 Prod., 2 Solid.
Home Coming Queen – Mid, 2 Alw, 2 Prod. Her dam produced progeny earnings over $377K
I’m A Sour Girl – Router, 1 Freak, 4 Alw, 2 Prod. Her offspring won the SC Paint Debutante
Inspired Brother – Mid, 1 Stakes (not raced yet), 3 Alw.
Keep Your Silver – Router, 1 Stakes, 2 Alw, 3 Prod. She is a SW, SP with progeny earnings over $230K
Kick Down The Gate – Mid, 1 Productive foal. Her dam is a SW, SP with progeny earnings over $665K
Kind Scout – Router, 1 Allowance foal not raced yet. She is a multiple SW with earnings over $330K.
King and Queen – Router, 1 Stk, 3 Alw, 1 Prod. Her dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $1.2 million
Land of My Fathers – Mid, 1 Alw foal not raced yet. Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $339K
Mark of Moonlight – Mid, 5 foals, all Alw. She is a SW mare out of a SW, SP dam.
Mark of the Queen – Mid, 1 Stakes (not raced yet), 3 Alw, 1 Prod.
Marked Mask – Mid, 1 Stakes, 1 Alw, 2 Prod. She is a SP
Middle Daughter - Mid, 1 Allowance foal, Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $582K
Midnight Woods – Mid, 2 Allowance foals.
Moody Princess – Router, 1 Freak, 1 Stakes, 2 Alw. She is a 4-time SW with earnings of $279K
My Church – Router, 2 Alw, 1 Prod. She is a multiple and G2 SW with earnings of $203K
Name One Time – Sprinter, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 3 Other. She is a SP out of a SP dam
No Fishing - Mid, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 1 Prod.
Paint By Moonlight – Mid, 1 Stakes, 2 Alw. Offspring is a SW and 13 for 14 in the money at 3YO.
Paint It Yellow – Sprinter, 1 Productive Foal, Dam is a SW, SP with progeny earnings over $800K
Paint Night – Mid, 2 Stakes, 2 Alw. Dam is a multiple SW with progeny earnings over $379K
Paint The Beast – Mid, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 4 Other. She is a SP with progeny earnings over $232K
Pirate Flag – Mid, 1 Alw, 2 Productive. Dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings over $410K
Race To Survive – Router, 1 Stakes, 2 Alw, 2 Prod. She is a Gr1 SW with earnings over $548K
Rebel Daughter – Router, 1 Alw foal not yet raced. Dam with progeny earnings over $283K
Remington – Sprinter, 1 Stakes foal. She is a 8X SW incl Gr1 SW with $736K in earnings.
Ride The Wagon, Sprint-Mid, 1 Alw foal. Dam was a SW.
Ritual of Flames - Mid, 3 Alw foals. Dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings over $1.7 million
Rocking Rabbit – Mid, 2 Alw foals. Dam is a SW, multiple SP with progeny earnings over $1 million
Ruby Booby - Mid, 3 Prod. foals. She is a 2X SW out of SP dam with progeny earnings over $945K
Ruby Gold – Mid, 2 Alw, 1 Prod. Her dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings over $945K
Sent to Save Me – Mid, 1 Stkes, 2 Alw, 2 Prod. Her dam is a SP.
She’s a Dasher -Tri-Distance, 1 Solid foal.
Showgivinit- Router, 1 Freak, 2 Stakes, 1 Alw, 2 Prod. Total progeny earnings over $350K.
Silvertongued – Router, 1 Stakes, 2 Prod. Dam is a SW, SP
Smudge On My Cheek – Mid, 2 Alw, 1 Prod. Dam is a SW, SP
Sober Bliss – Router, 2 Stakes, 3 Alw, 1 Prod. She is a Gr1 SP with progeny earnings over $415K.
Sober Queen – Router, 2 Alw, 3 Prod. Her dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings over $1.3 million
Sober Rebel – Router, 1 Stakes, 4 Alw, 1 Prod.
Soyona – Mid, 1 Freak, 2 Alw. She is a SP. Her dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings of $927K
Spa – Router, 2 Stakes, 2 Alw, 1 Prod. She is a 3X SW of $198K
Spa Francorchamps – Router, 1 Alw, 1 Prod. Her dam is a multiple SW and a SP
Survived Sobriety – Router, 1 Alw foal not raced yet. Her dam is a multiple SW
This is Survival – Router, 4 Allowance foals. She is a multiple SW mare out of a multiple SP
Three Chords – Router, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw, 1 Prod. She is a SP out of a 8xSW and SP dam.
Tough Town – Mid, 1 Alw. 1 Prod. Her dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings of $582K
We’re Unstoppable – Router, 1 Solid, 2 Alw, 2 Prod. She is a multiple SW.
You and Tequila – Mid, 1 Alw, 1 Prod. She is a 2xSW and finished 3rd in the SC Paint Juvenile Fillies.

Star Mare:

63 One In Every Cloud – Mid, Dam is a SP
63 Streakin’ Boone – Mid, Dam is a SW, SP
Booby – Mid, 2 Alw. Her Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $945K
Bucking Skin – Mid, 4 foals, all Allow. Her Dam is a SP.
Colored Snowbelle – Mid, 1 Stakes, 3 Alw., 2 Prod. She is a SP.
Divide the Evil – Router, 1 Alw, 1 Prod. Her Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $595K
Ritual of Beast – Mid, 1 productive foal. She is a Gr2 and Gr3 SW
Storm Chasing – Mid, 1 Stakes, 1 Alw., 2 Prod. She is a SP. Her dam had progeny earnings over $1 million
Town On The Loose – Mid, 1 Alw foal.

Formidable:

63 Rab Thorn – Tri Distance
Circling Sharks – Tri Distance, 3 foals all Alw.
Empress Jess – Mid, no foals.
Jvs Tike – Mid, 3 Alw, 1 Prod. Her Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $1.3 million
Live in the Beast – Mid, 1 Alw foal. Her Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $582K.
No More Rein – Mid, 2 Alw foals. Her Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $481K
Painted Land – Mid, 4 Alw foals. Her Dam is a SP with progeny earnings over $339K
Tri Me – Tri Distance, 1 Stakes 3 Alw. She is a SP.

Studs:

Fld Cota - Mid, newly retired winner of 2 SC championships and earnings over $1 million
Fld Eclipse -Mid, Multiple SW, SP stud with progeny earnings over $1.7 million
High Valley - Mid, newly retired winner of SC Paint Juvenile. Earned over $700K.
I Be U Be – Mid, newly retired multiple SW of over $360K
Koda Chrome – Tri-Distance stud with A+ Hypos
My Pet Rock – Mid, 4-time SW with earnings of $711K. First crop not hit the track yet.
Oak Leaf Run – Router, Paint Champion 2YO Male. First crop not hit the track yet.
One In The Woods – Mid, SP with progeny earnings over $1.6 million
Thorngrip – Tri Distance. Winner of SC Paint Dash and three other SW. Progeny earnings over $1 million
Toby Flenderson – Router, offspring include 17 Stakes Winners and total $7.6 million in earnings.
We Can Be Heroes – Router, 78.6% Winners/Runners, offspring earnings over $400K

ARABIAN:

Blue Hen:

Abu Dhabi – Sprint, 1 Stakes, 2 Alw, 2 Prod. Dam is SP of over $2 million
Alaskan Heritage – Router, 2 Freak, 2 Alw. Dam was SP of over $900K
Baku – Router, no foals, multiple SW of $143K
Holy Water – Router, no foals. Her dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings over $1 million
Journey of Revenge – Router, 2 Alw foals not yet raced. She is a SW out of a SW SP dam
Lubah – Sprinter, 1 Freak, 6 Alw, 1 Prod. She is a SP mare with progeny earnings over $300K
Missed Opportunity – Router, 1 Freak, 2 Stakes, 6 Alw, 4 Prod.
Monaco – Sprinter, 2 Alw, 1 Productive. Her dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings over $2.3 million
Now or Never Ever – Router, 1 Freak, 1 Stakes (both yet to race).
Rahilia – Sprinter, 1 Alw foal not yet raced. Her dam is a 2X SP with progeny earnings over $613K
Redemption Story – Router, 1 Alw foal not yet raced.
Revolutionary Act – Router, 1 Stakes foal. She is a SW out of a SP dam, progeny earnings over $1 million
United Dragons – Sprinter, 1 Alw foal. She is a SW out of a 3xSW and SP dam

Star Mare:
Morethanjustahero – Router, 1 Stakes, 1 Alw, 2 Other. She is a SP out of a multiple SP dam

Formidable:
Imola – Sprinter, 1 Allowance foal. Her dam is a multiple SP with progeny earnings over $2.3 million

Studs:
All I’ll Praise – Router, Multiple Stakes winner of $652K
Cass Ole – Router, Multiple Stakes winner of $698K, also a SP
Money Run Low – Sprinter Arabian Champion 3YO Male
Mugello – Sprinter, multiple SW out of Talib’s Robe
Zandvoort – Sprinter, newly retired, 4 time SW including two Gr1’s. Out of Talib’s Rose.

QH
Blue Hen:

Remington - Sprinter, 1 Stakes. G1 winning mare. Female family goes back to G1 winner You're In It and SC winner Backroad Song

Star Mare:

Stutter – Sprinter, no foals. She is a multiple SW out of a SW/SP dam
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: FLD Stables Mare/Stallion Lease Auction

Post by Jo Ferris »

Auction ends in just under 2 days!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Final day! Still plenty of nice mares without bids
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

9.5 hours remaining!! Best of luck to everyone, hope you get some excellent foals!!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k