Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

After two years of having silks and not having them as my avatar, I figured I'd finally try to figure out how to make this happen. Thing is, I can't. Anybody know how to make my silks small enough to fit as my avatar?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Avatar

Post by The Steward »

When you first received your silks, you also got a smaller version in that same email that can be used for an avatar. Do you still have the original email? If not, drop Dave a line, and he will forward it back to you again!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Re: Avatar

Post by John Slotmon »

You know, I genuinely have no idea. I'll just ask Dave himself!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012