|Triple Crown Trail Rules
What kind of races are scored?
- Each game player can pick 8 horses in their Triple Crown
Trail Stable. These are the horses that will earn them points
until the game ends, Week 9, which is Friday, August 16,
- One contest entry per SIM player. Creating new game stables
for the purpose of adding new contest stables will result in
disqualification of all of the player's stables.
- Sign Ups are open from June 10 until June 20th at
noon Pacific. After this date, no one will be allowed to add
a stable or change their current stable of horses.
- You can add horses owned by any player in the game - they
don't have to be horses owned by you.
- You may add fillies, however, no filly-only races are being
- In the event of a tie, first and second place prizes will
be added and divided in half, or first, second, and third place
prizes will be added and divided by three.
All scoring races
are open three-year-old stakes at the distance of at least 1 mile.
All scoring races are traditional American Triple Crown prep races
run in North America as well as two races run in Dubai. All scoring
races are run on dirt. Triple Crown Trail runs from June 10,
2013 to August 16, 2013.