Fiery Eyes

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Fiery Eyes

Post by Carole Hanson » 4 months ago

She's super cool and I love her ❤️
Fiery Eyes

On the Arima Kinen broadcast, The Steward asked me if she'll retire now because what else is there to do? Hmm, how about win the Arc? Or maybe a SC? Or both? :)

Either way, goals for next season are to get some more Grade 1 wins, earn some more millions (if she can get close to the $3,050,000 she earned this season I'll be happy) and hopefully make it to the SC Turf (and maybe the Arc)!

Let's hope I didn't just jinx her in this thread

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Fiery Eyes

Post by The Steward » 4 months ago

#LittleGOAT
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG

Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen » 4 months ago

She’s a beast, congrats Carole!
yeah

Andrew Davidson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew Davidson » 4 months ago

hot
“Andrew if you curse in your signature again I'm banning you from the forum forever.” - someone upstairs
“No tenga miedo, me gusta grande culo chicas ” - Nini Hunter

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson » 2 months ago

I don't love her anymore.

I'm joking of course, she's still my fave and I knew she had to throw in a clunker somewhere. Hopefully she gets back to her best in the Carlos Pellegrini. Kind of wondering now if maybe she isn't a distance horse like I thought she was, maybe she's just better as a short router?

Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra » 2 months ago

I think it was more to do with the speed set up of the race. Her and Valar both had the same problem with having to make up too much ground on stellar horses who weren’t stopping.
STANDING AT STUD
Dirt Routers... CONQUERER | FARSEER | GIANT | NIGHTEYES | Retiring Y58: WITTED
Turf Routers... FADE TO BLACK | MAGNUS | SOTTSASS | Retiring Y58: ONE MORE PAGE
Paint Sprinter... RED MEANS GO

Jack Ryder
Miler

Post by Jack Ryder » 2 months ago

Carole Hanson wrote:
2 months ago

I'm joking of course, she's still my fave and I knew she had to throw in a clunker somewhere. Hopefully she gets back to her best in the Carlos Pellegrini. Kind of wondering now if maybe she isn't a distance horse like I thought she was, maybe she's just better as a short router?
If you need help in finding out I have heard Andrew son of David expertises in taking your horses off your hands and improving them.

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson » 2 months ago

Jack Ryder wrote:
2 months ago
Carole Hanson wrote:
2 months ago

If you need help in finding out I have heard Andrew son of David expertises in taking your horses off your hands and improving them.
I’ll think about it ;)

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson » 1 month ago

Fiery Eyes won her 10th Grade 1 last night by winning the Beverly B over a strong field of fillies (her 1/2 sister finished a good 3rd)!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1671760

I’m in awe of the fact that I bred and own a horse that has double digits in Grade 1 wins. Pretty special!