Neverinthemiddle and her foals!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Neverinthemiddle and her foals!!

Post by Jo Ferris »

Jennifer Francis wrote:Its alright jo alwaysnumberone will get to his feet. The placement sucked but his sf wasn't so disappointing. Hopefully he will get were he needs to be.
Yeah i figured he had a good SF, it was a very fast race. He should do better. Faith seems to be hitting her prime this year so i'd expect alwaysnumberone to do the same like his sis and dam.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Post by Jennifer Francis »

Well I have no worries paints seem too take a little more time to develope I may be wrong but that is what it seems like to me
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Never Lose Faith is on fire this year, so far she is 3 for 3 earning 100k just this year! She won the Mid Year Ladies Championship (G2) last night!!!

Alwaysnumberone got his maiden win last week!!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Post by Jennifer Francis »

Congrats jo alwaysnumberone is in a grade 3 stakes week 9 keep ur fingers crossed
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

I'm proud to announce that Neverinthemiddle was inducted into the Hall of Fame this week, I can't tell everyone how proud I am of her, she's been an incredible horse. At 17 years old, she's still a broodmare, this will very likely be her last foal in which case she'll join her oldest daughter, Never Lose Faith, (who had her last foal earlier this year) in my pasture for a well deserved break to live out the rest of her years.

On a side note, I'm not really sure who I'm going to send her to this year, Distillery seems to be the one stud she's worked well with since Ahead of the Game, but I'm not sure.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Sadly today Nev had her last foal, a Distillery filly. Never is now pensioned and has started her new career as an eventer. She is still the most special horse I have in my barn, she's one heck of a mare. I won my 10th Steward's Cup race last week with Kissin' Frogs, seems like just yesterday Never was running to my first SC win.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k