Miss Indian Nation

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Miss Indian Nation

Post by Nena Olson »

She won her last start in a 3yo+ fillies & mares :P

Best of luck in the Steward's Cup!! She is a fantastic filly :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Nena Olson wrote:She won her last start in a 3yo+ fillies & mares :P

Best of luck in the Steward's Cup!! She is a fantastic filly :)
Ok lol I forgot that was a 3+ yr old race. Thanks for pointing it out Nena! :)
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Indian ran a good race in the Filly and Mare Turf Sprint, ending up 3rd! I think she just prefers longer distances. She is on her way to becoming Perfect Night's highest earning daughter of all times! She just lacks roughly $16,000 in doing so!!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

She has FINALLY done it! Indian is now Perfect Night's highest money earning daughter!! This also makes her the 5th highest money earning progeny for him!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

My girl will be retiring at the end of the year I've decided. She's not had the best year so far, but she just seems to be slowing down. Its so sad to think that she is the only scary in my barn and now my power horse is about to retire :(
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Ashley Hunt wrote:My girl will be retiring at the end of the year I've decided. She's not had the best year so far, but she just seems to be slowing down. Its so sad to think that she is the only scary in my barn and now my power horse is about to retire :(
Awww that is how I felt when Under Red Skies retired way back when but hopefully yours produces MANY stars for you (Skies did not lol)

Also, I wouldn't say she is slowing down. Her last race was a 2nd place finish to a freak of a filly. I dont know if you looked at Double Starred but she hasn't lost a race since Y39 W4 lol
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Nena Olson wrote:
Ashley Hunt wrote:My girl will be retiring at the end of the year I've decided. She's not had the best year so far, but she just seems to be slowing down. Its so sad to think that she is the only scary in my barn and now my power horse is about to retire :(
Awww that is how I felt when Under Red Skies retired way back when but hopefully yours produces MANY stars for you (Skies did not lol)

Also, I wouldn't say she is slowing down. Her last race was a 2nd place finish to a freak of a filly. I dont know if you looked at Double Starred but she hasn't lost a race since Y39 W4 lol
Lol I knew that she hadn't last recently, but I didn't realize it had been that far back. No it was her SF of that race that has me concerned. She hadn't ran a 70 something since her maiden race. I guess it could've been her 3 week break, but she just didn't seem to recover like usual for a 2 week. So maybe a drop in class will give her that extra boost again.

If she begins performing well again (where I think she should be) then she will be more then likely headed to the Filly and Mare Turf Sprint again.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Ok so my girl just won the G1 Island Fashion Stakes...so in doing so she is headed to the SC again! I'm hoping that she can do it again! She very well may go ahead and run next year too....just maybe not be campaigned as hard....until the SC? I'm just glad that she's patient with me lol!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

My poor girl didn't run her best or normal race in the SC and she finished off the board for the first time :/ however I still love her and can hardly wait til next season!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Ok so she didn't perform well at the SC last year. So I decided to campaign her in the islands this year...a little easier company (this season so far she is undefeated).

We will see how it goes, but I'm thinking that she won't be running in the SC again unless her speed figures come back up to a competitive enough range for that (which I'm doubting as she is 5 and will be retired after this year) :(

She is now Perfect Night's 3rd highest money earner ever! This mare has done better for me then I could've ever imagined!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

So it's been a while since posting about Indian. However I decided to keep her in The Islands this year where she went undefeated! I'm going to be sad when she retires, she is my first scary and first SC winner.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

My girl won 2 SIMMY awards for year 42! She won the awards of  Islands Champion Sprinter, Islands Champion Older Female 

Yay!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that Indian has passed away.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I’m sorry for the loss.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

So sorry, Ashley, such a beauty and so talented. Hopefully her last little filly will take after her mom.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯