Titanic

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Re: Titanic

Post by Jack Ryder »

Nena Olson wrote: 2 years ago Titanic's last foal, Quiet Goodbye, is now a G1 winner! It took ages for this filly to break her maiden so I honestly never thought we'd get here but it seems she wanted 10f+
Didn't she win her debut?
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1698591
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Jack Ryder wrote: 2 years ago
Nena Olson wrote: 2 years ago Titanic's last foal, Quiet Goodbye, is now a G1 winner! It took ages for this filly to break her maiden so I honestly never thought we'd get here but it seems she wanted 10f+
Didn't she win her debut?
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1698591
LOL I forgot about that race, probably cus it took 93828 years for her to win another one. I think I saw the barrier trial below it and the 1 above it and got them confused. It was late LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Oceanside becomes the 6th offspring of Titanic to hit $1 mil and she remains undefeated routing this year. Good girl!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

That Titanic! One of those rare in a lifetime mares!! Congrats on her 6th millionaire.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Darcy McBride wrote: 2 years ago That Titanic! One of those rare in a lifetime mares!! Congrats on her 6th millionaire.
Thank you! No pressure to the last filly who hit 400k tonight LOL Quiet Goodbye could be her 7th... if she shapes up :D
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Quiet Goodbye, Titanic's last foal, won the G1 Los Campeones Turf Distaff, which put her earnings at... $950k! She is SO CLOSE to being Titanic's 7th millionaire that I am heavily debating joining the party of not retiring horses this year and running her at 6. She has to be able to get 50k in a whole year, yea? :lol:
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago Quiet Goodbye, Titanic's last foal, won the G1 Los Campeones Turf Distaff, which put her earnings at... $950k! She is SO CLOSE to being Titanic's 7th millionaire that I am heavily debating joining the party of not retiring horses this year and running her at 6. She has to be able to get 50k in a whole year, yea? :lol:
I sure would go for it!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

One of the last updates I made was debating if I should keep Quiet Goodbye racing as a 6 year old so that she could become Titanic's 7th and final Millionaire... well I did, and she became it! Last night, Quiet Goodbye hit $1 mil in earnings!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1931925

Her (Titanic)'s grand daughter, Throw No Shade, didn't have quite as good of a night.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Look at this gorgeous piece of art that Ren made for Titanic! Thank you, Ren, I love it 🥰
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Wow! That is stunning.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I'd like to give a shout out to Titanic's granddaughter, Throw No Shade who is a freak and a breeding shed comment.

This 5 year old mare has won 4 in a row, including the G1 Yorkshire One Thousand Guineas, and run 3 back to back 97 speed figures going 10f and 12f. I am definitely glad that I kept her racing this year, even though her previous years were decent but not eye popping. I will probably run her in the SC Turf F&M, depending on track condition, as a last hurrah (she was 6th last year).
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

RIP to the best girl
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

She was a beauty
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

A once in a lifetime kind of girl!
Laurel Addams