Titanic

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Titanic

Post by Nena Olson »

SHE DID IT!! She is 10 for 10!! She will face off against whoever in the Pegasus next out and may even take on the boys in the Duty Free W6!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Congratulations Nena! :D I knew she wasn't going to lose that, what a filly!! I'm still very much afraid of her haha but looking forward to the next showdown! :D
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Thanks, Carole :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Congratulations to Titanic on winning the Simmy Award for Y45 North American Champion Female Turf Horse! First time I have ever won that Simmy! :D
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Nena Olson wrote:Congratulations to Titanic on winning the Simmy Award for Y45 North American Champion Female Turf Horse! First time I have ever won that Simmy! :D
Well deserved Nena! :D Hope she can now add the North American Champ 3yo filly to that title! :D
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Carole Hanson wrote:
Nena Olson wrote:Congratulations to Titanic on winning the Simmy Award for Y45 North American Champion Female Turf Horse! First time I have ever won that Simmy! :D
Well deserved Nena! :D Hope she can now add the North American Champ 3yo filly to that title! :D
Thanks, Carole!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

As our racing times speed up, it only makes sense that we have new champions to cheer on! Congrats Nena! There are not enough superlatives to describe her.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Nick Gilmore wrote:As our racing times speed up, it only makes sense that we have new champions to cheer on! Congrats Nena! There are not enough superlatives to describe her.
Thanks Nick!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

She was rewarded the Y45 North American Three Year Old Filly Simmy Award and is now up for North American Horse of the Year! Thanks to everyone who has voted for her!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Thank you to everyone that voted for Titanic as North American Horse of the Year!! I'm shocked and honored! THANKS!!!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Well deserved! Congrats Nena!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Congrats, Nena and Titanic! Well deserved win!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

What a fantastic achievement! :D And the European Horse of the Year was also a 3yo filly! What a year for the girls!

Congrats! :D
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

While it wasn't in Dubai, Titanic beat the boys in the G1 La Oceanside Stakes with an 89 SF! She only has two races left before she retires :(
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Titanic retires to me a momma after tonight's race! She is already booked to head to The Steward for a Y47 foal as well! While she returned to earth for her 4 year old season, she is still the best horse that I have ever bred (maybe she ties with Happy Snowman...) Hopefully her foals live up to her talent!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚