Titanic

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Titanic

Post by Nena Olson »

I would proudly like to announce that...

Run Wild - Titanic's first filly sired by Coleman Hell is a freak!!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Titanic's very first foal, Run Wild, won her debut with a 90 SF running on the lead just like her dad, Coleman Hell. Awwww! I cannot believe Titanic is old enough to have a 2 year old (same with Coleman!) where did time go?!

https://www.simhorseracing.com//race.php?RaceID=1047872 Run Wild's first race <3
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Very nice, Nena, is it stakes up next?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Lori Hamill wrote: 6 years ago Very nice, Nena, is it stakes up next?
Yep! She is running in a stakes race in Oklahoma W12, I believe :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

She is something else, Nena!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

UPDATE TIME

Hard to believe that Titanic is 10 years old this year! Anyway, she has two daughters already retired in Run Wild and Mauretania who ended their careers with a dead heat for 2nd in the Steward's Cup F&M Turf in Y50 and millionaires!

Her third daughter is a G1 winner owned by Danny Derby (so close to being a millionaire too) in White Star. Hopefully she gets another G1 win onto her resume soon for Danny.

Her 3 year old daughter Pinta is only a stakes gallop but last ran 2nd in the G1 Cape Town Oaks. She hasn't won a stakes yet but I hope she squeaks one in someday! I was hoping that she would be a bit better being sired by Sidney but I can't have all super freaks heh.

Titanic's 2 year old daughter Iceberg is now a stakes winner after winning the G3 Simmering Saints Stakes to make herself 2 for 2 so far. She is a lovely daughter sired by Summerland.

Her yearling Sinking is only an allowance, sadly, so fingers and toes are crossed that the magical upgrade that happens to everyone else's well bred horses, happens to her LOL

And finally, I know many are all WHY HASNT SHE HAD A COLT YET OMG but honestly, she has been leased out three times (Maurentania, White Star, Sinking) so they wanted fillies and I random gendered Iceberg. The game wanted her to be a filly :P Anyway, she finally had a COLT! Everyone meet her lovely colt, Manic who is a full brother to Run Wild. I went back to Coleman because when both were running I dreamed they would have a colt from the pair and here he is. I hope he has the talent/speed of both parents and maybe, just maybe, Titanic was a colt producer all along.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

It’s such an amazing family Nena. I have Mauretania’s colt by Speaks With Fists, Moulay El Hassan, and I’m pretty excited to have him. This is the hardest thing about buying foals:the wait to train! Lol ;)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 5 years ago It’s such an amazing family Nena. I have Mauretania’s colt by Speaks With Fists, Moulay El Hassan, and I’m pretty excited to have him. This is the hardest thing about buying foals:the wait to train! Lol ;)
I know! And the disappointment when they dont turn out how you want LOL which is usually my case. Hope your colt does well for you :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Nena I was sorting through mares and realized I owned Titanic’s half sister! I wish she was half the broodmare Titanic is 😅
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 5 years ago Nena I was sorting through mares and realized I owned Titanic’s half sister! I wish she was half the broodmare Titanic is 😅
Titanic definitely hoarded all of her mom's blue hen genes though she isn't a blue hen LOL

Also, Pinta was jealous that her whole family were stakes winners and went out to win the G2 Langata Stakes! 100% stakes winners now for Titanic :)

Also, congratulations to White Star for being Titanic's third millionaire!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Amazing!!!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Add another G1 winner to Titanic's broodmare resume as Iceberg won the G1 Grande Premio Zelia Gonzaga Peixoto
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Fun fact, with Pinta's win in the G1 Nile Stakes... 5 out of 6 of Titanic's current racing offspring (Sinking has only raced once, she has plenty of time) are all G1 winners! Pretty impressive if you ask me!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

She is a rockstar BM, Nena!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Sinking, her underachieving filly, upgraded from Allowance to Stakes

Manic, her 2yo, just broke his maiden race with a 90 SF :) Hopefully he does both of his parents proud!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚