Made of Flint and Beloved Trail

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Made of Flint and Beloved Trail

Post by Pam Maier »

Made of Flint is my first bought steward bred and he won his MSW with an 87, his stakes debut with an 89 and now he is on to his first graded stakes try. I am kind of nervous for it but I think that is normal

Beloved Trail is a homebred for me. She is out of Anything Beloved and by Pit Road. She is the half sister to Exterminate and she just worked 22.48.
"‹Ali Hedgestone› OMG.. I'm famous enough to be in a SIM forum signature. Add that to the hudderites who think I'm a minor celebrity and my week has been made"
Heather Left
Miler

Re: Made of Flint and Beloved Trail

Post by Heather Left »

Great horses you have, Pam! You're well on your way to becoming a renowned TS trainer and breeder :)
A M D G

"It's not what you say, it's what you do. And what you did was say things." -Adam, Studio C
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

You've got two really nice ones there, Pam! Hope they run their hearts out for you!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Post by Pam Maier »

Thank you for your sweet words you two.
Flint won his first Graded event with an 88 speed figure and a 1 3/4 length lead over second place. He is now over 100k in earnings. Next is a grade 1 event

Beloved Trail just posted a faster time with 2 furlongs in 22.44
"‹Ali Hedgestone› OMG.. I'm famous enough to be in a SIM forum signature. Add that to the hudderites who think I'm a minor celebrity and my week has been made"
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Post by Pam Maier »

Whoops, forgot i had this. Update time then!

Made of Flint, came in second in the Instant Million Juvie, and White Diamond. He shipped to United States for the Stratocastor for a 3rd place and he ended his year with a Grade 1 victory in the Los Campeones Junior Sprint with an 86 speed figure.

Beloved Trail is ready to debut in Africa and her most recent work was 22.47.
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Post by Pam Maier »

So it is week 6 already of the new season and man am I enjoying the ride.

Made of Flint came out of his Grade 1 victory at the end of last season and bounced in the Barbados Trophy but then came back to win the Barbados Derby with an 88 speed figure. He just finished shipping up to Maryland where he is going to face older boys for the first time, and the vet is saying he is a sharp horse.

Beloved Trail made her debut in Africa, Week 1 in the Rift Stakes where she won with an 84 speed figure, she then placed second in Tara's Touch stakes. Her most recent race was a victory in the Grade 2 South African Fillies Nursery where she won with an 86 speed figure and 2 length lead.

I am so honored to have these two in my barn, and remain a bright spot along with the sim as a whole.
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Post by Pam Maier »

Selenology might be my next big runner. He just worked 22.50 in 2 furlongs on the turf, which puts him at number 16 on the top workouts.
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Post by Pam Maier »

So Beloved Trail got on the ballot for a simmy, i was not expecting that. I am so happy with her she tried her heart out this season and I can't wait to see what happens next

With Made of Flint falling on his knees in the SC i am planning on focusing on bringing his confidence back up and we will also have to see what next year brings. It is possible that he will retire at the end of next year.

Thanks everyone who has rooted and supported these two horses and me. Best of luck this new season
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Post by Pam Maier »

I am so happy that these guys have taken me on a wonderful journey on the track and both have retired. I am really excited to start on the new journey of breeding. Of course, Beloved and Flint met each other in the shed and have given me a colt.

Thank you everyone who gave me advice, rooted for them and supported them. It was a great time, may you all have great races