Saphira

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Saphira

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Is a very nice mare, but has become soooo frustrating. I bought Saphira from a Steward's auction on a very cool underbid. I paid $709,000, but it was said her high bid was in the $5 million range. I was thrilled, finally a nice top dirt router! She was fun on the track, won Graded races and earned herself a Simmy! Yay!

Time to retire and guess what, she's a blue hen! Oh my, I'm a happy camper. She even hypos well with a few different A- crosses. Then her yearling gallops....o, the disaster! So I've swapped her out for other nice things to breed to. She's produced nothing exciting, until now...and believe me I'm hesitant to get too excited, but her yearling has galloped stake! By the hot young sire Hold Above, I know gallops are not the be all, but gee, I've wait on this hussey for so long to get something decent, that for now, I'm happy, lol