Hold Us Together

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Hold Us Together

Post by Nini Panini »

I've been chasing success in the dirt router division for so long. Most of my efforts have been relatively futile, but now Hold Us Together has come along and I've never been more hopeful. When the Steward made an offhand comment about him being a "big horse" in the chat as a foal, I thought so highly of him that I bought him a headshot then and there.

His debut was mildly disappointing, as he won with "only" a 90. He came back Week 13 in a BIG way, winning the Persevere Stakes with a 97 and cementing himself as the most legitimate dirt route prospect I've ever owned. Having him in my barn is tremendously exciting, and after feeling particularly burned out by the sim for the last two or so years, this may be just the horse to bring me back.

I can't wait to see what he'll do in the future!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Hold Us Together

Post by Dave Trainer »

Good luck with him Nini, he looks great.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Re: Hold Us Together

Post by Nini Panini »

My guy just finished a brave second in the Steward's Cup Juvenile today. I'm disappointed we didn't win, but I know he'll be back for some bigger fights. Onward and upward.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"