Oasis

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Oasis

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Whether she’s playing with the bit or trying to get her tongue over it, it’s a toss up. The Steward once told me that when she assigns a photo for a headshot, if the mouth is open, it’s a sign of aggression.
At 16.2 hands, with her rolling eyes and twitching ears, she demands repect. I saw that the first time I laid eyes on her and that’s kudos to the artist for capturing her essence!

For everyone hung up on nicks and hypos, she’s the product of a “B” cross out of the “good” mare Soul. As a yearling, she was an allowance gallop with solid workouts.
Oasis broke her maiden with an impressive 95 speed figure. There after she galloped freak...one heck of a slide, isn’t she!

Charles Bunbury bred Oasis and while he isn’t actively running horses, he still enjoys the breeding of them. We’ve had as entertaining a friendship as two people can with an ocean between us. She’s the second Steward’s Cup winner he’s given me, the first being Oasis’ sire Dwight Eisenhower (and just why aren’t you people breeding to him?). Many, many thanks Charles, and of course, you get first foal, lol