Burning Man

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Burning Man

Post by Jo Ferris »

🔥 Burning Man 🔥 (Boone x Kissin' Frogs)
Definitely early on this guy, he's hands down my favorite yearling, his parents have a combined 5 SC wins and over 2.2 million in earnings.
He's named after an awesome song Burning Man by Dierks Bentley Ft. Brothers Osborne. I've got high hopes for this guy, but of course, especially with mixers, you never know till they run.
Last edited by Jo Ferris 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Burning Man

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Mixers can be tough at times but with that pedigree no can really blame you for being excited
weren't you supposed to send me that one :twisted: haha
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

As I recall, no, I was not supposed to send this colt to you, lol!! For sure, really early and he'll probably flop because of it, but couldn't help it, I'm excited to run him, good news is he's a freak, so there's hope, small amount of hope, but hope. I have 3 freaks this year out of top race mares, one of the will hopefully turn out good (hopefully this one, sorry Backroad Song and How She Rolls, Kisses foal is the best). However I think I did this same thing with Kisses and look how that turned out
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I don't see how he could be anything other then great. No mater which parent he takes after - he's bound to be a superstar. Plus I love his name!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯