♛ KINGSWOOD ► Favourites! (Don't tell the others...)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ KINGSWOOD ► Favourites! (Don't tell the others...)

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Decided to redo my favourites similar to how I have been doing player's stud books! Hopefully it is a little easier to keep up on things :D

ON THE TRACK
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS ► 3yo c TR. Stewardbred. Rickman x Mighty Ocean Liner. 26th in Y50 Top Horse Workout Times (TB Male 1yo 5f Turf Router)
CHEER THIS WAY ► 3yo f DR. Happy This Way x Rejoices. Improver!
I KNOW ► 2yo c TM. Stewardbred. Send Your Regards x Festive. 11th in Y50 Top Horse Workout Times (TB Male 1yo 4f Turf Miler)
SLAY GIRL SLAY ► 2yo f TM. Stewardbred. Steelslayer x Me in Real Life. 8th in Y50 Top Horse Workout Times (TB Female 1yo 4f Turf Miler)
START OF SOMETHING*lease* 3yo f TM. Stewardbred. Shatterdome x Festive. 2nd in Y51 Top Horse Workout Times (TB Female 2yo 4f Turf Miler)

YEALINGS
DIAMONDS AT XMAS* ► f TR. Stewardbred. Le Vent Se Leve x Diamonds R ForeveR
DREAM AMONG STARS~ ► c TM. Stewardbred. All of Us Dreamers x Written in Stars
HERE IN MY HEART ► f TR. Stewardbred. Big Cy x My Heart Is Yours
IF WALLS COULD* ► f DS. Stewardbred. If Looks Could x Wordsofalovedone
PEACE FROM MADNESS* ► f TM. Stewardbred. Le Vent Se Leve x Joy and Unity
SCHWANKY ► f TM. Homebred. Mickey x Please Let Me Live
SHORT FUSE ► c TR. Homebred. Fireproof x Against the Clock
THE BLACK QUEEN ► f TS. Homebred. Lord Black x Bolero Queen

FOALS
ELUNE ► f TS. Stewardbred. Black Moon Omen x Sorrow I Know
UNDER BID ► f DR. Stewardbred. La Vent Se Leve x Go Filly. (Was told Cheapest Stewie ever at time of purchase!)
WINTER BREEZE* ► f TR. Stewardbred. Savage x Isla Breze

RETIRED/PENSIONED
PLAY LEAPFROG ► SIMMY Award Winner. 5x Graded (4x G1) Stakes Winner inc the Y51 Steward's Cup Steeplechase

*Foals from mare deals
~Owned by one of my partnerships
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 4 years ago, edited 39 times in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: My Favourite Horses

Post by Rochelle Bos »

MY OLD POST

** These are just ones that I personally own :) **
I’ve gotten to lease some pretty nice horses too!

PLAY LEAPFROG (—)
by out of , by
Race Record: 7: 5-2-0
Earnings: $828,000

Bought this boy 50:7.5 in a chat auction after the Baltimore races, and so far he has given me my first 100sf and my first G1 win! He was my first steeplechaser, and the whole reason I decided to dabble in the division :D

51.9.1 - With PL's win tonight he is now ranked 28th for steeplechase points!

3YO [2 : 1-1-0 $245,000]
WIN - 50.13.1 Mind Blowing Stakes G1
PLACE - 50.16.1 Steward’s Cup Derby Chase G1

4YO [5 : 4-2-0 $583,000]
WIN - 51.2.1 Kalbarri Special G2
WIN - 51.4.1 The Great Tasman Chase G1
WIN - 51.6.1 Australian Grand National G1
WIN - 51.9.1 Australian Steeplechase G1
PLACE - 51.11.1 Dead Poets Challenge G1
51.13.1 La Revoluntione Cup G1

•················•················•················•················•

SLAY GIRL SLAY (TX)
by Steelslayer out of Me In Real Life, by Rilian
Race Record: 0 : 0-0-0
Earnings: $0

Slay is the out of a Blue Hen from a B+ pairing, she is 3x3 to mare Westward Sunset (I think it’s still called that when it’s to a sire’s Dam...?) and she is a 3/4 genetic sibling to the beautiful filly Devotedly. I won Slay with a $500,000 underbid in the Y51 TBS Yearing Auction, when the auction closed her high bid was $4 Million!

Slay is my first Stewardbred <3

51.7.1: Slay was extra zoomy today during her workout after her new headshot arrived :D She's now has the 8th fastest time for the year, and she is the 6th fastest horse once duplicates are removed!

51.8.1: Slay had her fastest workout yet! She now has the 5th fastest for the year and with duplicates removed she’s tired for 3rd fastest time!

1YO
51.5.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.47]
51.6.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.45]
51.7.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.27]
51.8.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.17]
51.9.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.39]
51.10.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.45]
51.11.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.19]
51.12.1 - 4 Furlong Turf Workout [0:46.33]

2YO [0 : 0-0-0 $0]

CHEER THIS WAY (NY)
by Happy This Way out of Rejoices, by Arrogate
Race Record: 1 : 0-0-0
Earnings: $240

I bought this filly for $5,002 in an auction my first week of playing The SIM. Over the Y50/51 break she changed gallop from Solid to Stakes! Although I wasn’t planning to touch the DR scene until I was more confident in my game play, and I wish washed on selling her to buy something turfy, I’ve decided to keep her and see how she does :D

She is my first Improver!

51.7.6: looking at her pedigree again today and not only does she share a Sire with The People’s Horse, she also shares one with Fancy Shoes, this year’s Derby winner!

51.8.1: Faster again, I definitely think her equipment is FB (dumb bandages hint...) anyway! She’s now only 0:00.07 seconds away from being on the top 50 list, so who knows where she sits once duplicates are removed :D

51.10.5: Cheer came in 5th, I think it was probably my fault should have let her have a little more rest, and the track wasn’t her preferred surface. Hopefully she does better for her next outing! Also headshot!!!

51.12.5 Cheer ran 2nd with a 88, that's a huge improvement :D

2YO [2 : 0-2-0 $3,540]
PLACE - Maiden Special Weight
51.14.5 NW2

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS (TX)
by Rickman out of Mighty Ocean Liner, by Abandon Ship
Race Record: 1 : 1-0-0
Earnings: $7,500

A wonderful gift for doing a good job on some stud ads <3 I’m super excited for this boy to run! His first start is tomorrow in Europe! Fingers crossed!

51.10.5: Captain was amazing! And soooo zoomy! Also headshot!!!

2YO [1 : 1-0-0 $7,500]
WIN - 51.10.5 Maiden Special Weight
51.13.5 - Prix Napoleon (G3)

aaaaannnnnddddd that’s as good as I can do on my phone haha I’ll work on it more when I can get on the PC
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Cheer came in 5th, I think it was probably my fault should have let her have a little more rest, and the track wasn’t her preferred surface. Hopefully she does better for her next outing!

Captain was amazing! And soooo zoomy!

Also these two now have headshots!!! <3<3<3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Wow solid to stakes! I have never jumped more than one step. And that is rare.
I have to start getting some headshots soon... (I actually never ordered a single one, A bit ashamed for that..)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Polk Buffalo wrote: 5 years ago Wow solid to stakes! I have never jumped more than one step. And that is rare.
I have to start getting some headshots soon... (I actually never ordered a single one, A bit ashamed for that..)
Yeah! I really hope she speeds up in her next couple races! As for headshots, I’ve probably ordered too many ;) but all for good reasons! First stewie, first improver, first G1 winner, and a really awesome gift deserves a picture, right? Haha
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I really like Cheer This ways breeding she must have had a very competent breeder
ofcourse he was not competent enough to keep her for himself though haha
anyways lots of good luck with her I am rooting for her as well as all your other horses
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Hahaha Sten <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ CHEER THIS WAY ► 3yo f DR. Happy This Way x Rejoices. Improver!

Post by Rochelle Bos »

CHEER THIS WAY
by Happy This Way (Easy On the Eyes), SIMMY Award Winner, 9x Graded (3x G1) Stakes Winner
out of Rejoices (Arrogate), 2x Stakes Winner

I bought this filly for $5,002 in an auction my first week of playing The SIM. Over the Y50/51 break she changed gallop from Solid to Stakes! Although I wasn’t planning to touch the DR scene until I was more confident in my game play, and I wish washed on selling her to buy something turfy, I’ve decided to keep her and see how she does :D

She is my first Improver!

51.7.6 - Fun!
Looking at her pedigree again today and not only does she share a Sire with The People’s Horse, she also shares one with Fancy Shoes, this year’s Derby winner!

51.8.1 - Workout
Faster again, I definitely think her equipment is FB (dumb bandages hint...) anyway! She’s now only 0:00.07 seconds away from being on the top 50 list, so who knows where she sits once duplicates are removed :D

51.10.5 - Maiden Special Weight - 5TH / 11
I think this was probably my fault, should have let her have a little more rest, and the track wasn’t her preferred weather. Hopefully she does better for her next outing! Also headshot!!!

51.12.5 - Maiden Special Weight - 2ND / 11
Cheer ran 2nd with a 88, that's a huge improvement :D

51.14.5 - Maiden Special Weight - 1ST / 7
This girl FINALLY broke her maiden, after a chatroom tip saved her from me entering her in a stakes. :oops:

51.16.5 - Dance Stakes (G2) - 5TH / 11
Not good, not good at all. HEARTBROKEN. Guess it's a good thing I decided she should NOT go to the SC :#

52.1.5 - White Wolf Stakes (G3) - 2ND / 5
Lost by a nose :C

52.3.5 - Dare to Dream Stakes (L) - 4TH / 5
Okay, maybe not stakes material?

52.5.4 - NW2 - 1ST / 5
YAY! with her fastest sf yet, 89!

52.7.5 - Flamingo Oaks (G2) - 5TH / 6
I am updating W3 to now (W10) and all I can say is WHOOPS US > JPN > US all on a 2W Schedule...MY BAD

52.9.5 - NW3 - 2ND / 8
Maybe if I had given her an extra weeks rest she might have won...or at least been zoomier

52.12.1 - NW3 - 1ST / 5th
Here is your extra weeks rest lady <3 Seems to have worked? :D
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ START OF SOMETHING ► *lease* 3yo f TM. Stewardbred. Shatterdome x Festive.

Post by Rochelle Bos »

START OF SOMETHING
***LEASE***
by Shatterdome (Eohippus), 4x Graded (2x G1) Stakes Winner
out of Festive (Rilian), 4x Graded (1x G1) Stakes Winner. 1x Millionaire, and 3x Six Figure producer

My fifth or sixth week in the game Glenn Larson (<3) let me pick out a yearling in the TBS auction that year, I would get to race the filly and have her first foal! Unfortunately I have fallen in love with her haha oh well! What can you do.

51.3.1 - Workout
Unfortunatly I was training this as a yearling in GL's barn, which was a little...complicated and hard to remember to do haha So she didn't get her workouts until she was 2yo and chilling in my barn :D Her second last work before hitting the track put her ranked #2 in the Top 50 Horse Workout Times for 2yo Female TB Turf Milers at 4 furlongs! Superstar miss <3

51.7.5 - Maiden Special Weight - 1ST / 12
WOW! So zoomy! And she won by 1 1/4 lengths. Now officially one of the best horses in my barn!

51.9.5 - Getting Started Stakes (L) - 1ST / 6
Another zoomy win! This time by 2 1/2 lengths! Do we have a SC Contender? Maybe Weee!

51.10.5 - Pretty girl!
SoS' headshot was delivered today! I love love love it! Looks like she's chilling in the orange sunrise waiting for her morning gallop <3

51.11.5 - My Name in Lights Stakes (L) - 1ST / 4
Another 2 1/2 length victory! MWAHAHA!

51.14.5 - Six Perfections Stakes (G3) - 1ST / 4
2 3/4! This girl is so so so ready for the SC :D

51.16.5 - Steward's Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1) - 7TH / 7
Well that was soul crushing. My first (no chaser) TB SC entrant and she utterly bombed it. Well...bleh :cry:

52.1.5 - Prix d'Etoile (G3) - 1ST / 5
Well we're back! And feeling good, after a game glitch had her feeling super rested over bread (I vetted her twice haha) we ran W16 then W1, even though ever fiber of my being said NO, DON'T DO IT! And she was feeling very good apparently :D Winning by 2 lengths <3 She has had a couple victory pets today, good girl that she is <3

52.3.5 - Premio Colosseo (L) - 2ND / 4
Chickened out of the Cambridge Stakes...but ended up meeting Believe in Dreams! EEP! Could she have won if she didn't have the rail? Maybe. Maybe >:D

52.5.5 - Soft and Sweet Stakes (G3) - 1ST / 5
Won by a LOT <3 Such a good girl!

52.8.5 - Prix de Monaco (G3) - 1ST / 4
Time to try something a little tougher!

52.10.5 - Grand Victory Stakes (G1) - 3RD / 4
What About Us AND Believe In Dreams (Only horse to beat WAU)...this can't end well lol
Did NOT End well...

52.12.5 - Cyprus 1000 Guineas (G3) - 1ST / 7
So much happier when not running against WAU and BID :P
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ CAPTAIN OBVIOUS ► 3yo c TR. Stewardbred. Rickman x Mighty Ocean Liner. 26th in Y50 Top Horse Workout Times

Post by Rochelle Bos »

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
by Rickman (The Prince's Tale), 6x Graded (1x G1) Stakes Winner
out of Mighty Ocean Liner (Abandon Ship), 2x Graded Stakes Winner. 1x Six Figure producer

My fifth or sixth week in the game Glenn Larson (<3) let me pick out a yearling in the TBS auction that year, I would get to race the filly and have her first foal! Unfortunately I have fallen in love with her haha oh well! What can you do.

51.9.6 - Gift!
An AMAZING gift as thanks for a job well done <3

51.10.5 - Maiden Special Weight - 1ST / 8
Captain was amazing! And soooo zoomy, winning by 2 1/2 lengths! Also headshot!!!

51.13.5 - Prix Napoleon (G3) - 1ST / 5
Not quite as zoomy as his maiden win, but excited to be Steward Cup bound!

51.16.5 - Magellan Stakes - 6TH / 6
Well...super glad I chickened out of the Steward’s Cup last minute! Captain and I are going to have some words! Hopefully next year will be better!

52.1.4 - Workout
With the rest glitch over break I’ve been watching how rested Captain is. He was only fully feasted today “If you aren't planning on racing any time soon you might want to give this horse a little bit of exercise elsewhere.”. And since he isn’t scheduled to run until 52.3.5 I thought he should probably have a workout. Zoomy boy had his fastest time yet!

52.3.5 - Hill Climb Stakes (G3) - 1ST / 5
Chickened out of the Southern California Bunbury hahaha, zoom zoom!

52.6.5 - Louisville Bunbury - 7TH / 9
Live Call! Woooo! At least he wasn't dead last :# Maybe he's not G1 material?

52.8.5 - Middleground Sophmore Route (L) - 2ND / 5
Blah! At least the horse the race was sponsored for won lol

52.11.5 - Gladiator Stakes (G3) - 2ND / 5
Siiiiigh :roll:
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ I KNOW ► 2yo c TM. Stewardbred. Send Your Regards x Festive. 11th in Y50 Top Horse Workout Times

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I KNOW
by Send Your Regards (Old Dan), SIMMY Award Winner, 12x Graded (8x G1) Stakes Winner inc the Dubai Millennium Mile
out of Festive (Rilian), 4x Graded (1x G1) Stakes Winner. 1x Millionaire, and 3x Six Figure producer

Sold two stakes dirt fillies to help me get this boy! May seem backwards to you but I love Turf horses and don't really have a huge interest in any dirt divisions, so I thought, why not sell these two to help me expand divisions I am actually interested in! He's half brother to the filly I am leasing, Start of Something, and as a yearling I Know was 11th in Y50 Top Horse Workout Times (TB Male 1yo 4f Turf Mile), excited how he see how he runs. After some humming and hawing I decided to change his name, something more geeky :3

52.Preseason - YAY!
After pestering people for what feels most a SIM year (Just ask any owner of a 3-2yo TM Stewie colt :lol:), I had almost given up when I convinced Glenn L to sell me this boy after tons of begging, for almost twice what he paid haha Who got the better end of the deal? Only time will tell!

52.2.2 - Headshot <3
Tried to wait until the next game point in a half day, but couldn't! $40 well spent! Just don't tell my husband :P Thank you to the wonderful Kassidy, he's stunning!

52.8.1 - African Congress Stakes (L) - 1ST / 5
Good boy! Super happy with this result! <3

52.10.1 - Venda Stakes (G1) - 1ST / 5
*SQUEAL* My first flat G1 win! SC dreams? We'll see!

52.12.5 - London Futurity (G1) - 3RD / 6
Not super encouraging but we'll blame the long ship :P
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ SLAY GIRL SLAY ► 2yo f TM. Stewardbred. Steelslayer x Me in Real Life. 8th in Y50 Top Horse Workout Times

Post by Rochelle Bos »

SLAY GIRL SLAY
by Steelslayer (Shatterdome), 11x Graded (5x G1) Stakes Winner inc the Steward's Cup Juvenile Turf
out of Me in Real Life (Rilian), 6x Graded (4x G1) Stakes Winner. Six Figure producer

Slay is the out of a Blue Hen from a B+ pairing, she is 3x3 to mare Westward Sunset (I think it’s still called that when it’s to a sire’s Dam...?) and she is a 3/4 genetic sibling to the beautiful filly Devotedly. I won Slay with a $500,000 underbid in the Y51 TBS Yearing Auction, when the auction closed her high bid was $4 Million!

51.7.1 - Workout
Slay was extra zoomy today during her workout after her new headshot arrived :D She's now has the 8th fastest time for the year, and she is the 6th fastest horse once duplicates are removed!

51.8.1 - Workout
Slay had her fastest workout yet! She now has the 5th fastest for the year and with duplicates removed she’s tired for 3rd fastest time!

51.Break - Charts!
Cheer ended the year 8th on the Y51 Top Horse Workout Times (TB Female 2yo 4f Turf Miler)

52.7.5 - Maiden Special Weight - 1ST / 9
Go girl go! 3 1/2 length win <3

52.10.5 - Squirtle Stakes (L) - 1ST / 4
4 3/4 length win? Wow!

52.12.5 - Six Perfections Stakes (G3) - 1ST / 4
So happy with this girl getting her first Graded win! 3 3/4 lengths!

52.14.5 - Steward's Cup Turf Trial (L) - / 5
I vetted her and he said "Looks like Slay Girl Slay is currently well. This horse isn't even tired!"...I am terrified that this wont work but here we go worth a shot :#
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program