My Favorite Horse(s)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

My Favorite Horse(s)

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I'd like to preface this by saying it says Horse(s) in the title because I'm starting with one horse and going from there. Without further ado, my favorite horse(s).
Carolina Lobell:$109,680
(No headshot but I really want one! I am just way to poor :( )

About Carolina:
Carolina was originally leased to me at the beginning of Y51. After his first Stakes win I asked Ricky Stamm to buy him, he agreed on the low low price of $0(TYSM) :lol: Although he doesn't put up super high speed figures he is a very consistent colt who has now placed in a G1 race missing the board only once in a G3 with a 5th place finish all this throughout his 12 race career. I am really hoping he continues to improve as a horse because running him is my favorite thing to do, my goal next year is to get him at least one, if not multiple Graded Stakes wins but that's a tall task considering he is only an Allowance gallop! It has just blown me away that this horse has been able to do so much with the lowly Allowance gallop, he just has so much more to him than I could have ever imagined and it just makes me happy to say that he is in my barn.

2yo 6:2-2-2
Notable Races:
Jonsi Stakes-3rd; 73sf
Where to Go From Here Stakes-3rd; 75sf

3yo 6:2-1-2
Notable Races:
Gelandesprung Stakes-3rd; 78sf
Fallen in Battle Stakes-1st; 86sf
Artificial Sprint(G1)-3rd; 79sf

Future Entries:
TBD
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: My Favorite Horse(s)

Polks Snake Eyes:$157,000
(No headshot again and again I really want one! I am just way to poor :( )

About Polks Snake Eyes:
She is just one heckuva horse in my eyes. She has career earning of over $100,000 which isn't bad for a mixer and she seems to be getting better and better as she just won her first stakes race with a 91sf. I actually claimed her from a race for $80,000 in the first race of this year but it was simply because I was obsessed with her. Last year I previewed her in a G1 and although she didn't pull off the win I still fell in love with the horse and when she was entered in that race I knew I had to have her and now, I do. Although I haven't payed off what I payed for her I am confident that it will happen and that she will go on to produce some nice foals for my future.

2yo 7:4-0-0
Notable Races:
Get Set.(G1)-4th; 83sf

3yo 8:3-0-3
Notable Races:
Need A Vacation Stakes-3rd; 91sf
Three Fifty Dance Stakes-3rd; 89sf
Tourney Special Stakes-1st; 91sf
Oh My Goggles Stakes-3rd; 87sf
Steward's Cup Appaloosa Ladies Sprint-4th; 90sf

Future Entries:
TBD
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: My Favorite Horse(s)

Sooooo Polks Snake Eyes ran 4th in the SC. Did NOT see that coming, I am now further in love with this horse and really need to get her a headshot lol.
yeah