Lilibet

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Lilibet

Post by Carole Hanson »

How could I not make a thread for her? This girl just keeps on winning! My second horse to get to double digit wins and boy is she doing it in style! Now a 4 time Grade 1 winner and she has beaten some amazing horses already this year, really wasn't expecting that win in the Weezer Stakes last out as I thought the distance would catch her out but she proved me wrong and ran her best SF to date! Now I'm starting to think she might be competitive against the boys?

Still contemplating whether I should try her against older males or not, I guess time will tell with her. For now I'm gonna enjoy the ride!

Lilibet
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Lilibet

Post by Carole Hanson »

Lol never making one of these threads for a horse again, seems to jinx them 😬😝 same thing happened with Moon Faced...
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Re: Lilibet

Post by Anne Conradt »

/
I remember that Moon Faced Thread. I was a big fan of that one, too.

But Lilibet is great. I'm a huge fan of her, as well, but now you're running with the likes of Forever With Me. $17 million animal. No shame in losing to that one, who seems to be catching its stride at the right time, Carole.

It's tough to run with that one.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.