Adored

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Adored

Post by Louise Bayou »

Adored got pensioned today. She was my first big mare and she has been great to me. I can't believe I had not bred her to James Dean yet so it had to be done. She has been so good to me I felt like she deserved a post here. Please indulge me as I explain why she means so much to me. I've always said I wanted to write an article about her and her female family but this will do.

When I started in the Sim I fell in love with Bomb Shell. I think everyone starts the Sim and sees a big horse and think "Wow I wish I had a horse like that!" and Bomb Shell was that horse for me. I LOVED her and followed her career closely. Brianna ended up selling her to me after she retired because Bri is an amazing person and she helped a new player own her dream Sim horse. She was a nice broodmare for me then I bred her to Stay Inside because he was just to good to pass up. Adored was a stakes galloper and I had high hopes for her... buuuut she decided to be a sad stakes.lol I retired her and she was a blue hen and I was so happy! She has been a true barn maker for me and I think her fillies will be staples in my barn for generations to come. And all because a wonderful veteran player helped out a new player. That is why I love this game!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Adored

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I love stories like this so much! ❤️ She is really special Lou!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt