Winning Trickster

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Winning Trickster

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Introducing my newest trotting princess: WINNING TRICKSTER! https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1046807
She is the 4th fastest working Trotter (individual horse, not time) of all time, and the fastest filly in her crop.
Her debut was in a $100,000 stakes, which she won with a 94 speed figure.

It’s way too early to predict how she’ll do long term, but this girl walks on water as far as i’m concerned.. She is reinvigorating my interest in the game and that makes her invaluable to me. Hopefully one day this post is full of her stakes win announcements :)
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Winning Trickster

Post by Lori Hamill »

Good luck with her, Lily, hope she does well for you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I hope she keeps your SIM-Joy Tank full! ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I forgot until now that I made a thread for this horse. And I want to share a story.

Last Wednesday, I flew into Seattle from Wisconsin - my parents are splitting up and my mom moved to Wisco, I was helping her with that. I was bawling my eyes out pretty much the entire trip back home to Seattle because my mom and I are EXTREMELY close and I can't stand that she's 1,900 miles away now. This flight was truly the culmination of the crappiest year of my life.
Aside from mom moving, my parents separating has been an emotionally taxing process, and, has lasted about a year... Watching all the animals I love and have grown up with get sold/given away has been really hard on me, and knowing that the home I grew up in is going to be sold. Raising baby Peafowl every summer has been my joy for years now, and I did not get that this year - the birds are being liquidated. I cannot afford to keep my horse without the free board and help with care that comes from her being at me family's farm, so she got sold. She now belongs to the cutest, most talented little 8 year old girl and the situation could not be more ideal, but I am still sad. She is 16 and I got her when she was 4. My family unit is broken apart now, and I feel like I have nowhere to go if life takes a bad turn. It feels like every shred of my identity and what made me who I am has been stripped away.
I should probably be seeing a therapist... But that's the kicker about depression... You don't have the energy or motivation to do ANYTHING. Leaving the house feels like pulling teeth, and talking about it and being vulnerable makes me so uncomfortable.

Anyways, back on topic: we touched down in Seattle and were taxiing to our gate, and the pilot informed us that we would have to sit and wait for our gate to open up because there was a plane there, but "don't worry, it's due to leave any minute." Yeah, right.
At this point, I was a hot mess; I was manic, my eyes were bloodshot, my face was all crusty, and I needed to pee LIKE A RACE HORSE... So I assured myself it would be over soon enough and went to my "happy place" as best I could. Oh yea, and I was flying with my 3 month old puppy (he was my birthday gift to myself in order to keep my sanity)... He handled everything like the little ROCKSTAR he is, but at the time I was stressed out for him too.

20 minutes later, the pilot came on again: "sorry folks, they had the walking bridge drawn up, but now it appears that they are putting it back down because they need to remove an intoxicated passenger from that plane." You can't make this crap up.

I finally decided "to heck with this" and made a flight attendant let me get up and pee. Best decision ever, by the way. Have you ever needed to go so bad that you break out into a cold sweat and get a headache? Uck!

Another 20 minutes went by. I looked at the clock and realized "OMG IT'S 8:15!! THE YANKEE TROT RESULTS WILL BE UP!"
So, I jumped on my phone and logged in... And for the first time in about 12 hours, I smiled. This horse - and this game - made me SMILE during what was probably one of my lowest moments. I got a little zing of joy and excitement, and for a little while I felt like ME again!

This game will always have my heart.
And Winning Trickster will, too.

In the past few days I have taken it easy and relaxed a bit. I am starting to feel better, but getting used to life being so different now is going to take time. Good thing I have you all to pester on the Forum, and a quick pony to keep me occupied :)
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Sorry to hear about your parents, mine split when I was 16, thankfully both of them are close by, but even so it was hard enough. The only way I made it though that was my dog and my horse, that was the year Patriot was born, had to sell my mare since I couldn't afford both, but kept him. He kept me busy, also started my dog in agility that summer. If it wasn't for training those two I probably would've just sat in my room and cried, which I still did, just not as much.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sorry to hear about your life troubles Lily 😢 we’re definitely here for you when you need a little escape, or people to chat with. I’m glad you have a pupper to keep you grounded ❤️

Life can be a B
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Randell Johnson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Randell Johnson »

Well to sum up her amazing career, Winning Trickster went on to win 1.2+ million, never took out of the top 3, and finished off her illustrious career with a Stewards Cup Win! (Tied for the fastest Stewards Cup in history)

- And to boot, she won the "Y54-Standardbred Trotter Champion Older Female!"

What a phenomenal horse, and it was a pleasure to have raced her.
Gunite - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1785312
DM/DS & Steeplechaser - RL Steward Created, A's & A+'s

Chase Elliott - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1241172
Stewards Cup, Saudi, Pegasus Winner
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Randell Johnson wrote: 4 years ago Well to sum up her amazing career, Winning Trickster went on to win 1.2+ million, never took out of the top 3, and finished off her illustrious career with a Stewards Cup Win! (Tied for the fastest Stewards Cup in history)

- And to boot, she won the "Y54-Standardbred Trotter Champion Older Female!"

What a phenomenal horse, and it was a pleasure to have raced her.
She is an awesome girl. You did really well with her, thank you for getting her to finally win a Steward's Cup ;)
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000