Cursebreaker

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Cursebreaker

Post by Carole Hanson »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 4 years ago I ended up entering the SC. Fairly certain we'll run up the track, but who knows.
And that race gets even better :) and scarier! Best of luck!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

She got a respectable third. But I should have kept her in training, being a "formidable" broodmare like the rest of my barn and all.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 4 years ago She got a respectable third. But I should have kept her in training, being a "formidable" broodmare like the rest of my barn and all.
I'll take her this year, save you the trouble :P
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Thanks, everyone, who voted Cursebreaker the North American Champion Older Female!

Also, first foal, Chainbreaker by Pinatubo, is a freak. Here's hoping she keeps outproducing that BSA comment.

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

The "freak" filly downgraded to "stakes" with the gallop adjustment, but first foal Chainbreaker is now a grade one winner. She'll be going for her second G1 Friday in the Australian Derby. Two year old Crown Taker went from solid to stakes as a yearling, but bumped back down to allowance with the adjustment. Hopefully he improves again (went solid/peak to stakes/peak at random). Yearling by Antares is allowance with room to improve.