La Llorona

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Re: La Llorona

Post by Gwen Morse »

I love to see fillies beating the boys. My best betting day at my local track was betting on a stakes filly dropped into an otherwise all-male allowance field. She won with daylight between her and the next horse. Congrats on your amazing racer.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Re: La Llorona

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Year 55 wrapped up well for La Llorona, although she didn't win another start she placed 3rd in the Big Blue Bucket Stakes, 2nd in the Steward's Cup Oaks Pace, and 5th in the Western Dreamer Pace. Her Year 55 season was impressive enough to be voted Year 55 Standardbred Pacer Champion Three Year Old Female and Horse of the Year. La Llorona has earned SIMMY awards every year she has raced thus far.

She has opened Year 56 up in spectacular fashion winning the Grade 1 Outerdominion Final, and is knocking on the door of $1,000,000 in career earnings. She beat the likes of familiar rival Na Just Kidding, Rock Bottom, the ultra talented Collusion Delusion, champion older mare Bye Girl Bye, and others.

Her next start will take place tomorrow night in the Grade 1 Miraculous Mile against a cast of outstanding horses such as Collusion Delusion, Na Just Kidding, Vicious Truth, Rock Bottom, Always Hunting, Gov't Shut Down and others. All of the 12 entrants for this race have won at least 6 figures in earnings. There are four SIMMY award winners in this race: La Llorona, Collusion Delusion, Na Just Kidding and Vicious Truth, as well as 2 Standardbred Pacer Horse of the Year recipients: La Llorona and Collusion Delusion.
Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee