Rockslide

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Rockslide

Post by Rochelle Bos »

My first homebred freak was a STBP named Awesomesauce that I bred my first in game year. I sold her, and all my pacers, because Standardbreds were so wishy washy then (and maybe now) and I wasn’t enjoying them. And looking now, I think that was a really good decision 😅 Sorry Sten, love yoouuuuu! ❤️ I hope she is a super amazing broodmare for you!

Next I found out that I had a TB TM filly named Far Fetched, who I bred my second year in game, would have improved to freak....buuuuut I pensioned her...read more about her here

Then a couple years of nothing...

That brings me to last year, when I bought a small army of Paints. In that deal I was supposed to get a Mr. Rose Thorn mare (Rose Canton), but she was entered in a claimer. I submitted a claim for her just in case, and it’s a good thing I did! I won her in a 1 way shake! Whew close one! Ran her once and retired her at the end of the year, Blue Hen! Yeah baby! I am pretty sure she is my only paint broodmare who gets a A+ Nicks. I sent her to Gray Patches for a random gender and got a colt. Named him Emmet, you know...like The LEGO Movie 😜

Then Festivus time! I remember those heart stopping words “Oh, my! 'Emmet' is a freak!” He was (and still is) a late bloomer.

Week 2 of this year I had my first homebred win a G1, her name is Lego, so now I want the name Emmet for one of her foals...the hunt for a new name took a long time, and when I finally came up with one (“Mobster”) week 8 it lasted about 15 minutes before I changed his name to Rockslide! Mobster just didn’t fit.

My 3yo son LOVES to make HUGE messes and then point to them and say “Rockslide!!!” So that’s where his name comes from.

He needs bandages which is SUPER annoying, buuuut until today he’s only been worked with front bandages. With hind bandages his fastest time jumped from 17.13 to 17.01, which is the fastest yearling time for Paints over 300m by 0.05...and it’s the All Time Second fastest time for Male Paint over 300m!

I’m trying not to get to excited by this boy, but it’s hard not to be. After all the mixer changes and him *still* being a freak ❤️ I hope and pray he can actually run lol He’ll he getting a headshot after game point and a half day!!

I also have a Freak-Late paint filly (Are You Ready), but she’s not a homebred so a little less exciting, but also still exciting none the less! (She also needs bandages, so rude) she’s second on the Paint Filly 300 list by 0.01 ❤️ I’m going to have to try work her again! (If you change it to DS type she’s #1 cause Izzy doesn’t have her filly’s type set hehehe 😜) She’s 38th All Time for Paint Fillies over 300m.

Needless to say, I’m pretty excited for next year :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Rockslide

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Rockslide got his picture today! ❤️