Enchantment

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Enchantment

Post by Nena Olson »

I finally was able to make her a headshot yesterday and so let me introduce you to...

Enchantment
[Harry Potter x Prayers by Just Victory]
Dark Bay Thoroughbred Mare, 15.3H
Blue Hen

16: 6-4-0 - $579,000

WON
G2 Spirituality Stakes, 2yo Fillies, 1 1/16 Miles - 91 SF
G2 Warm Stakes, 3yo Fillies, 1 1/8 Miles - 91 SF
G2 Baltimore Distaff, 4yo+ Fillies & Mares, 1 1/16 Miles - 88 SF
G2 Kentucky Crown Distaff, 3yo+ Fillies & Mares, 1 1/8 Miles - 91 SF

OFFSPRING
- Avada Kedavra [x Hold Above] - Long Island Classic Winner - 23: 13-3-1 - $3,122,900 - Freak
- Magic [x Heart of the Storm] - 8: 4-0-0 - $101,000 - Stakes
- Potion [x Allonsy] - Los Campeones Ladies Classic Winner - 9: 4-2-2 - $299,500 - Freak
- Elixir [x Man of Mystery] - Steward's Cup Juvenile Fillies Winner - 3: 3-0-0 - $1,062,500 - Freak
- Conjuring [x Kingdom Come] - Yearling - Stakes
- Unforgivable Curse [x Happy This Way] - Foal

Enchantment's dam, Prayers, was supposed to be a superstar in the shed. She had incredible breeding numbers and was a Steward's Cup Distaff winner so I thought she was IT. I was greatly underwhelmed in her offspring but one stood out from the rest and that was Enchantment. Enchantment, may not have been a Steward's Cup winner or even a G1 winner, but when she retired as a blue hen and had amazing hypos... I had hope that SHE would do what her mother did not. She has exceeded all expectations with producing my first Triple Crown race winner (Avada Kedavra) and producing my first Steward's Cup Juvenile Fillies winner (Elixir). It is amazing to think that this female line started with a $1000 pickup from the sales page back in Y28 (Frown). Just shows that with the right stallions, luck, and research... you too can end up with your own amazing broodmare!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Enchantment

Post by Nena Olson »

This is an old threat. Don't care. But can I just mention that not only did this line give me my first SC Distaff winner (Prayers), my first SC Juvenile Fillies winner (Elixir), and first Long Island Classic winner (Avada Kedavra) but now Enchantment's daughter, Potion (2 x Los Campeones Ladies Classic winner), gave me my first Baltimore Crown winner (Fantastic Beast)!!

All because once upon a time I bought a mare from AJ for $1k (Frown) and bred Frown to Braveheart to produce Broke Your Heart and then sent her to Just Victory <3

THANK YOU FANTASTIC BEAST FOR BEING FANTASTIC!

PS: Both my Triple Crown race winners are Harry Potter themed
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Fantastic mares and where to find them. ;)

Congrats on a super nice win last night, Nena!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Darcy McBride wrote: 3 years ago Fantastic mares and where to find them. ;)

Congrats on a super nice win last night, Nena!
HAHAHA yes! and Thank you! Shame that I fell asleep and missed the call LOL this family must have stagefright cus Prayers won the Distaff when I wasnt listening too.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Enchantment's last foal, Apparate, seems to be want to be like his older siblings, Avada Kedavra and Elixir, because he is now a stakes winner!

He won the G3 California Chrome Stakes with a 96 SF over Outback.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚