Devon's Double

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Devon's Double

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Yes
;p
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I think it would be super cool to see them match up, and she's already in Europe~
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Retired after finishing 2nd in The scand then IT was time to be a momma
Bred her to Tc champion Michael Corleone and The resulting goal is a late bloomer freak
Have not named her yet so if anyone has a good name feel free to share
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Godfather of Devon
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Devon's Double and Kids

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Now that DD IS Retired I will now start writing about her broodmare carreer and her kids in here

her first foal is a filly by Michael Corleone and she is a freak late bloomer so really excited to see what she can do
Her second foal is a colt by Darn Tootin
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago Retired after finishing 2nd in The scand then IT was time to be a momma
Bred her to Tc champion Michael Corleone and The resulting goal is a late bloomer freak
Have not named her yet so if anyone has a good name feel free to share
I haven't followed harness racing for some Sim years, but I recognize your mare's name. : )
Congrats on getting such a fine racing mare and now it looks like she's going to be a really great broodmare for you too : )

I see you found a name for the filly.
If you want some name suggestions for the colt by Darn Tootin' - I have in reserve the name, Shock Wave, if you wish. :lol:

Again, congrats on getting such a nice trotter. I've had a few nice racing ones, but for some reason they were never great in the breeding shed.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000