Qilin

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Qilin

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

This is Qilin.
Man. Where do I start with this girl? I love Paints, I've been breeding them since Mixers were added to the game, and her latest race really confirms that she's the best one I've ever bred.

This horse is absolutely insane. She hasn't lost a race since her first start. Last year she broke the world record for 870 yards for Paints. 45.71 for the 870 yards; it was broken earlier this year by another horse down to 45.70. Tonight she absolutely smashed it, getting the time down to 45.53 and running a 100 speed figure; there are only two other Paints that have ever pulled that off. I can't imagine what her speed figure would be if they went past 100.

I'd planned to run her in the filly SC at the end of the year but I think she's going to the bigger open race now.
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Qilin

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Holy cats!!! She’s definitely a special one! 🥰
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Quilin's got a fancy headshot to her name now! I love her and her giant ears. I'm still thinking about her next race but it'll likely be one of the G2 races week 12.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Wowza!! She destroyed that record! All I can do is beg 'no, not the big SC!' sorry to my boys, your gonna get beat by a girl :lol: She definitely deserves to be in that race, she's incredible
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Qilin ran a great race last night and is now 4/4 on the year. I was a bit worried because she'd run so fast last time, even though she did get a 4 week break afterwards, but it worked out perfectly. She'll race again week 14 before going for the SC to cap her year.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

She’s a phenom!!! I Love her!!!!!!
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

If she goes against the boys it should be interesting Toby dropped his second consecutive 99, only .02 away from equaling the record.

Good Luck with her.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

She's amazing!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Garylynn Farms wrote: 3 years ago If she goes against the boys it should be interesting Toby dropped his second consecutive 99, only .02 away from equaling the record.

Good Luck with her.
As a huge Office fan I can't tell you how much it cracks me up that her big rival is named after Toby. She'll probably run against the boys; I'll have to put a picture of Michael Scott on the Jockey silks for that one!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 3 years ago
Garylynn Farms wrote: 3 years ago If she goes against the boys it should be interesting Toby dropped his second consecutive 99, only .02 away from equaling the record.

Good Luck with her.
As a huge Office fan I can't tell you how much it cracks me up that her big rival is named after Toby. She'll probably run against the boys; I'll have to put a picture of Michael Scott on the Jockey silks for that one!
Found your new silks for you ;)
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Laura Smith wrote: 3 years ago
Found your new silks for you ;)
I'll be selling these in the parking lot after the race, gotta cover my breeding expenses.

Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

My girl won! I am so proud of her for beating the boys as a 3yr old filly, that's a huge accomplishment. Going undefeated for the year and setting a world record, there's literally nothing else I could have asked from her.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Wow, it's really something special when you ask yourself "what else is there to accomplish?" with a 3 year old filly!
Congrats on the great horse, keep having fun with her :)
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Qilin was the auto-winner of the 3yr old Paint Filly Simmy this year. Please keep her in mind for Paint HOTY, she set a world record, ran a 100 speed figure, won an SC over the boys and she's got long ears. I don't normally campaign for Simmys but I'm still sad she lost out on the 2yr old simmy last year despite the fact that she set the world record last year too lol
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame