Distraction

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Distraction

Post by Noel Collins »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=770822&
One of my favorite mares had her last foal tonight. Distraction foaled a solid number of allowance foals all with B+ nicks. Her loan stakes foal, Nevermind, is standing at stud for 12,500 in Carole Hanson’s barn. One of the most productive daughters of Geonosis, she Was a stakes winner on the track and a solid producer in the shed. I owned her for her last few foals and am thrilled to have her daughters in my barn. Her last filly is Buffer Time. Buffer Time is her sole A- nick so fingers are crossed for this one.

Distraction is one of the only mares I have ever saved from haicklus natural death. She will spend the rest of her life as an eventer.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Distraction

Post by Carole Hanson »

I hope her fillies produce just as well for you as Distraction’s daughter See You When has done for me. Best of luck with her remaining foals, I really hope she gives you something very nice!
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: Distraction

Post by Noel Collins »

Thanks Carole. I’ve been happy with them. I’m watching for some mares to send out to Nevermind.