Food for thought....

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Food for thought....

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Meet Seth’s Resolve
He’s by a stallion who earned $883,500 racing and as a sire, he’s had a mere 6 winners. Seumas’s dam is a notorious “good” broodmare who produced 2 multiple millionaires and 3 more millionaires.
Seth’s great grand dam is the Steward bred mare Sauveur, who is the dam of Magdalena (earnings $2.3 million) and Sieve, who is the dam of Shahir’ra (and if you’ve never heard of her, you need to do some research).
So there is some back class in his pedigree.
However, his dam Resolution, is a “good” mare and he’s the product of a flat B hypo.
Today Seth’s Resolve gave me my first Grade 1 win of the year! How cool is that!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Food for thought....

Post by The Steward »

I've been waiting for someone to notice how cool he is!! I suppose you're the right person to notice lol
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

;) :D
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

He has a marvellous, handsome face now!
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Seeing horses like this makes it so much harder for me to cut down my breeding numbers, as there are so many stallions and mares I'd like to give a shot, lol!

He's awesome, congrats and good luck with him during the rest of his career! :)

Lisa
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Thanks Lisa! And I totally agree with you!