Sunrise Inthe Dawn

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Sunrise Inthe Dawn

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

Sunrise Inthe Dawn
(Buncha Yahoos - Magical Wars [Wizarding War])

This horse was my first born-as stakes, which was nice because he was the only good thing to come out of my crop that year. Named after a song that I love, he was quite the surprise because he was a flat B hypo, the dam had produced a different career and only two allowances from six foals, and I'd picked her up for a dollar.

When he starting working, he was showing some promise. His best work was 59.06, and after that, I started to get very excited to debut him. At the time, it was the 17th fastest of all-time (currently is 26th fastest time and 16th fastest horse, including barrier trials). I also found out that his dam is dual surface, and when I worked him over turf and dirt, I saw that there was some ability on all three surfaces, even if he is only a solid or productive over dirt and turf.

He debuted with an 88, which I was very happy with, so he went into a G2 next out. He beat a couple nice horses in that field and once again put up an 88. The goal was always the AW Futurity, and I was nervous that he'd get caught in a duel. When I saw the race was being called, I was very excited because I'd had horses in calls before, but never one who had a realistic chance. He ended up going gate to wire and I was over the moon, as it is only my 2nd G1.

While it's not an actual SC win, it's still my favourite victory as he is probably my favourite horse I've ever bred :heart: Excited to see what the future holds as he's still progressive!
At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon
Y59: Sunrise inthe Dawn – AWR
Y60: Faded Memory – DR

A Complete Historical Guide to the Louisville Derby
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Sunrise Inthe Dawn

Post by Carole Hanson »

He’s super cool and super cute! Congrats on the should be a SC win and good luck for next season! Between him and Faded Memory you’ll have a fun year!
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I like his headshot
;p
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Love the headshot! Nice horse too!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Look at this Sunny lad <3
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

He’sa freak on my heart ❤️
yeah
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Looks like he is just getting started.