The Wheel of Time

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

The Wheel of Time

Post by Andrew James »

The Wheel of Time - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1261870

Named after my favourite fantasy book series of all time (soon to be an amazon TV show) I really wanted her to be as special as she looked as a yearling. She did all of it and then some this season. Super proud of her. Making it all the more special she now follows her nana and momma as SC winners.

As an aside, why I am very very in favour of the Steward doing loans and continuing to breed is this family. The Reckoners (a turf router) was a SC winning super special filly but she was a terrible mare for me! Claimer after claimer, I was growing super frustrated with the game, probably the most IVe ever been since I joined. How could a SC winning mare be this bad at producing. Then I reached out to the Steward she took a chance on Reckoners and bred her to a MILER! The resulting foal was Can't Reconcile, Wheel of Time's dam who won a SC Filly Turf Mile and then retired to the Stewards broodmare band but not before I bred her once (part of the original deal price) and produced The Wheel of Time!

Leasing the Reckoners saved her for me. She's since gone on to produce a few other mares who should be able to continue her line and still lives so who knows if there's more coming.

Anyway, long story, but wanted to share because this game can be a grind but sometimes amazing things happen.

Cheers and goodluck to you all.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: The Wheel of Time

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Congratulations!
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Great book series. Looking forward to the Amazon series.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Congrats Andrew!
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Thanks everyone!

Me too Brandon.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

She is amazing. Congratulations to the win!!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500