Backstreet Boy

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Backstreet Boy

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Backstreet Boy

22: 16-4-1 Record

$5,675,500 in earnings

Wins

G1 SC Juvenile Turf at 2
G1 London Futurity at 2
G1 Venda Stakes at 2

Steward's Cup Turf Trial at 2

G1 SC Turf Mile at 3
G1 French 2000 Guineas at 3
G1 Irish Two Thousand Guineas at 3
G1 Palace of the Saints at 3
G1 Prix Benjamin Franklin at 3

G1 SC Turf Mile at 4
G1 Monaachi Mile at 4

G2 Oceanside Mile at 4
G2 Arcadia Turf Mile at 4

G1 All Star Turf Mile at 5

G3 Born to be a Hero at 5

Placings

2nd G1 English Two Thousand Guineas at 3 to Zeros Myth
2nd G1 Pegasus Turf Mile at 4 to Zeros Myth
2nd G1 Dubai Millenium Mile at 4 to Trickshot (DH for 2nd with Zeros Myth)
2nd G1 Toronto Mile at 4 to Zeros Myth
3rd G1 Pegasus Turf Mile at 5 to Bamboleo and Zeros Myth

Simmys

Y58-African Horse of the Year
Y58-African Champion Two Year Old Male

Y59- European Horse of the Year
Y59- European Champion Three Year Old Male

Y60- North American Champion Male Turf Horse

Misc

Year-59 Week-2 Day-4 worked 4f in 0:45.64 , currently tied for fastest workout ever.

His full sister born year 59, Matches, is currently a Progressive Allowance. Hopefully she gets her rear in gear but at least she's not a claimer. She's named after a song Britney Spears did with BSB and I'm honestly going to be a fan of her even if she's just a punk her whole career.

Half sister Keeping Your Head Up worked 0:45.99 as a Late Bloomer stakes this year, I'm excited to see how she does

Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 1 year ago, edited 8 times in total.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Re: Backstreet Boy

I don't even know what to say about this child right now. I bred him because I loved his second dams being Memento Mori and My Heart of Hearts. The Sim gods decided they agreed with me. His workout today tied for the 3rd fastest 4f turf ever. He is still a late bloomer. I love him but I'm also slight terrified of him.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 2 years ago I don't even know what to say about this child right now. I bred him because I loved his second dams being Memento Mori and My Heart of Hearts. The Sim gods decided they agreed with me. His workout today tied for the 3rd fastest 4f turf ever. He is still a late bloomer. I love him but I'm also slight terrified of him.
This guy ❤ just look at those blue hen mares in that pedigree. I'm so excited for how much higher he can go, and can't wait to send him mares one day.
Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Backstreet Boy won the French 2000 guineas today with a 100 speed figure which honestly blows me away. Shout out to Zeros Myth who also ran a 100 speed figure in second and looks to be one of the best bargains I've ever seen.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Uh yea he is pretty ridiculous.lol Congrats!!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

ZOOM! He is such a very good boy <3
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I love this guy, may I say? ^^ <3
Definitely a future sire for one or several of my mares!
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Crazy good! 💖 And handsome too! 😀
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

I have no idea how it's been two months since I updated this, except that time is an illusion and I just stay in my hobbit hole all day. BSB has had a great year and I think he's got a good chance in the SC. He finally swapped from "Late Bloomer" to "Peak" after the week 8 gallop changes so I'm both excited and nervous to see how he runs.

I was sad for a bit about him losing week 6 but honestly it's not bad to get lost the pressure of keeping him undefeated. Zeros Myth is a super nice horse, zero shame in losing to him (yes it's a horrible pun but it's my thread post so I'm gonna do what I want)

My currently plan with him is to retire him at the end of his 5 year old season
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

He’s very scary 🤪

I definitely don’t remember him being in the Prix Benjamin Franklin when I entered Starboy or I wouldn’t have run him 🤣
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Okay but:
Which Backstreet Boy IS he?
I think he's got a bit of the Howie vibe about him.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Laura Smith wrote: 2 years ago Okay but:
Which Backstreet Boy IS he?
I think he's got a bit of the Howie vibe about him.
According to an incredibly accurate and scientific "Which Backstreet Boy Are You?" quiz that I took he's AJ lmao
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

I just love this boy a lot. He's in the Pegasus right now; I've got a few targets for him this year but it depends on how well he starts bouncing back from his races. He's set to retire next year but there's a small chance he'll retire this year if week 8 rolls around and he just goes "lol I'm done".
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I dreading running Beau against him. That is all 🤪
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

BSB took home two simmys including European HOTY; I want to thank everyone who voted for him! He had another throwdown with Zeros Myth in the Pegasus and couldn't catch his rival but I'm proud of how well he ran. I thought about putting him in the Saudi but decided I'd rather have a race without Zeros Myth before Dubai lol.