Master Franky

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Master Franky

Post by Nathan Klein »

I've always wanted to add a horse to the Favorite Horses thread but I didn't have a slam dunk as I had a few favorites juggling around. Right now I got two main ones but right now I might as well celebrate big by talking about the horse who today earned me 125K in just one fell swoop, Master Franky

I always liked him ever since I bought him from Darren Rook's auction. Funnily enough both of my two wins tonight were horses I bought from that faithful auction. Anyways I had my eyes on Master Franky because the other horses I was looking for were $1 dirt sprinters (they've made me back 30K-40k each). I wanted some turf milers so I paid a little more for two turf milers and he was the cheaper but more talented of the two being an Allowance Progressive. When it was all over I bought him for $4,000.

Since than Master Franky has been my favorite example of "it's not the gallop of your horse it's how you use it." being a game point sired turf miler he gave me great opportunities to sneak him into easy fields. He always had a way of making me feel smart. Even at just age two he had earned over 50K and was a Grade 1 shower despite only winning one race. All thanks to finding the right races.

Fast forward to today he's now the winner of the $250,000 Scales Of Justice Derby. Which was actually an accident. I was so busy with school that I forgot to enter him in a race for week 9 when he was supposed to run. So now he got a three week break and I needed a race and low and behold I found this jackpot. Either way i'm so happy it happened because I can proudly parade my $4,000 boy around as a 200K+ earning stakes winner. He's the richest horse that i've raced from scratch and it brings me joy that he is my underdog.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Master Franky

Post by Shannon Hunt »

That's awesome, Nathan, gotta love those hard workers who rake in the cash despite being "nothing special" on paper!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 2 years ago That's awesome, Nathan, gotta love those hard workers who rake in the cash despite being "nothing special" on paper!
100% agree, they always have a special spot in my heart because it adds an extra layer to the game.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

and now he's got a headshot to go along with it. He looks very cute but also looks slightly determined ready to outrun his gallop and get a piece of that pie.
"Nathan you tweaking"