My Awesome TS Bros

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

My Awesome TS Bros

Post by Carole Hanson »

Mahler and See You in the Dark are 1/2 brothers. Today, I noticed that they have both reached 26 career starts, and funnily enough both of them have 20 OTB finishes, though See You in the Dark has 2 more wins than his older brother. He also now has 7 Grade 1 wins in comparison to his brother's 6, but I think winning the Chimbo and Desert Turf Sprint gives Mahler a slight edge ;)

Maybe SYITD will upstage his brother week 16 when he goes for the SC, but if not, he still has next season to work on catching up!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: My Awesome TS Bros

Post by Carole Hanson »

See You in the Dark obviously took this thread very personally because he went on to win the SC Turf Sprint :)

He runs on for next year, I hope he can bring in some more wins! And then after that, I hope that he is as hot at stud, as his brother Mahler is!
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: My Awesome TS Bros

Post by Maria Schreuder »

Lightning has struck twice! May there be many more repeats for you with them, and their offspring one day.