Cass Ole

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Cass Ole

Post by Lily Wilkins »

This guy deserves a thread here!
In Year 58, I decided I wanted to get into Arabian Routers. I grew up with Arabian horses, so it's a breed that's dear to my heart and i've had the desire to cultivate the breed in-game for quite some time, but just never jumped. I'm so glad that I finally decided to start a herd!
Lucas Davenport was kind enough to sell me two very promising colts, one of which I named Cass Ole. Cass Ole was a Progressive Freak, and really showed his lack of maturity during the first half of his three year old season. I was pretty deflated because my other colt, Balenciaga, wasn't doing much either.
Luckily for me, Cass Ole decided to hit Peak during the mid-season gallop changes, and he hasn't looked back since! He dominated a NW2 by over three lengths with a 100 speed figure, and the rest is history.
There are only two Grade 1 races restricted to three year old Arabian router colts in the game, and he won them both! I couldn't believe it when I logged in and saw that he won the Arabian Derby; I was very drunk at the time because I was doing a pub crawl with my mom and her epic old lady friends in Waupaca, Wisconsin (you can't make this up lol) so I had to log back in once I sobered up to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me! I guess I can now say i've won a Derby? :lol:

I am very excited to see what Year 60 holds for Cass Ole! My goal is to hit all of the big races, including the Saudi Arabian classic in four weeks! Him facing the older superstars of the division (eeek, Alsayyad!) terrifies me, but this horse has a knack for exceeding my expectations.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!