You're Me and More

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

You're Me and More

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I messaged the steward one day to offer my award winning commentary and criticism on her broodmare band. Simply stating, "Danny Derby has like 20 super mares, you should steal some because yours suck." She definitely took it well and replied with something along the lines of "he actually has 30" or something like that. I didn't recheck my quotes or source this info at all, but its a true story.

Five seasons later I wormed my way into Danny's barn and managed to leave the fence gate open for one of his mares to trot into my trailer and ride down the street for long enough to foal a lovely filly I can keep in my barn forever. He trust me so much, thinking I was just there to muck stalls couple times a week, never even knew she was missing. He's a great guy, easy to wheel and deal with, hopefully this will get me ahead in the future of dirt route racing. Most certainly, I sold my soul on this one. No doubt. Its so competitive but also the envy of most of us here. We have to find that edge somewhere, even if we have to steal for ourselves- hopefully I've done just that.

You're Me and More.
;p
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: You're Me and More

Post by Jack Ryder »

Can I muck your stalls couple times a week?
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I’ve seen your resume and know how experienced you are.
;p
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

See you soon then.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

And she has a gorgeous headshot. Very classy looking gal. This will be my first purchase of a headshot and I’m very tickled. Can’t wait to see her on the track.
;p
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Gorgeous girl with a gorgeous pedigree, low-key jealous! Also, the name is fantastic (better than Lease Nag 🤔😉)
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

this is a GORGEOUS headshot, wow, and couldn't be for a better horse. Lovely all around.
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Take care of her, after I will be in the barn.