Solarpunk

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Solarpunk

Post by Eric Gray »

Autumn, congratulations on his winning the North American 2 Year old Male Simmy. Very deserving.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Eric Gray wrote: 1 year ago Autumn, congratulations on his winning the North American 2 Year old Male Simmy. Very deserving.
Oh whoa! I hadn't realized the votes were done, saw the voting link on my home screen and assumed it was still on-going. Many thanks to everyone who voted for him!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Vicki Johnson
Sprinter

Post by Vicki Johnson »

Congrats friend! So happy for you!!!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Congratulations and very well deserved :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Congrats!
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Huge congrats!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Solarpunk was very much a punk this season, but he put it together there at the end! Added the G1 Malibu Beach Stakes to his win count. Now hopefully he behaves himself as a 4yo!

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

He ran a brave race last night, and with his 3rd place earnings in the Pegasus Sprint has become my first millionaire! Lots of firsts with this handsome guy

Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I love this horse. I am happy that he's still running well but I also cannot wait to breed to him, LOL.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Haha, I was teasing him last year when he was on his losing streak, that he isn't in the shed yet and needs to stop winking at all the pretty fillies while cantering down the stretch. Focus man, Focus! After threatening him with a career until he is 9 years old if he doesn't get his act together, he seems to have stepped up a bit. Having said that there's a very, very good chance he runs as a 5yo, so don't be saving the mares just yet!

Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Congrats on your 1st millionaire, Autumn! It is always exciting to see that first one. He ran a good race last night!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

So close, yet so far! But he ran a very game race to be 2nd in the Saudi Sprint

Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

He tried very hard. He's a good boy!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

I wasn't confident he could contend with all the speed in the SC Sprint this year, so opted to make him a race. Well he must have been fighting mad because this deep closer showed a whole new dimension and ran wire to wire, just a nose ahead of the 2nd place horse like it was a match race. The win marks his 10th victory! A goal I've had for him for a while now. I do believe this is my first horse to hit double digits. Next up is hitting $2 million!

Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 9 months ago I wasn't confident he could contend with all the speed in the SC Sprint this year, so opted to make him a race. Well he must have been fighting mad because this deep closer showed a whole new dimension and ran wire to wire, just a nose ahead of the 2nd place horse like it was a match race. The win marks his 10th victory! A goal I've had for him for a while now. I do believe this is my first horse to hit double digits. Next up is hitting $2 million!
Congrats Autumn! He is such a cool dude.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes